general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

karoooh

HSC
Mike: :(

And OMG I want to go see Phantom. :(:(:( I'm compensating by watching the Olympics and Star Wars.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Wooo!!!

Fone went off in my Accounting lecture. hahah.
Was pretty loud as well. =x

btw, Helen.. do you happen to know Ben or Matthew at uni? I heard my friends mention Helen and wasn't sure if they were referring to you.. hmm... but it's unlikely.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
politik said:
You were at Core Training too? Did I see you?
Yeah man, I just didn't bring up bos because I thought it was gay (and I never really found the right moment to say 'lawl I know you from the internet' .. even though it WAS Apple).

I was being called Michael. The guy who was going to walk in the room with you screaming our heads off but we couldn't find that ranga guy (who you walked into the toilet with screaming while I was taking a piss, I believe). I'm a concierge.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
shinji said:
Wooo!!!

btw, Helen.. do you happen to know Ben or Matthew at uni? I heard my friends mention Helen and wasn't sure if they were referring to you.. hmm... but it's unlikely.

haha, um yeah possible? not sure.. too many names and faces :S what's your name sorry?

well i go to the wed acc't lecture, normally in the morning :D at 9am though :( haha

soooo tired omggg

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
haha, um yeah possible? not sure.. too many names and faces :S what's your name sorry?

well i go to the wed acc't lecture, normally in the morning :D at 9am though :( haha

soooo tired omggg
haha. the name's kent. =p
it probably isn't you though, friend's are 3rd year students and one of them is doing a cadetship with E&Y. hmmm

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
shinji said:
Wooo!!!

Was it the theme song for Captain Planet?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
*Is at unsw library, smashing head against laptop due to infernal comp1927 assignment*

FUUUCCCCKKK HATE PARSING WARRRGH

null-result

HSC
FLan can go die in a hole

someone go find a clone of it online so we can just copy it (Y)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Zomg, I saw THREE cats today! They were all together :D

I also always find this very funny.

Pic #1: No catman/woman there feedin' them because usually I see someone feeding them when there is more than one or two.

Pic #2: hahahahah fucking rifk. like the electrical engineers are using their bikes as a ground connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)