general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

miyoko

HSC
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knows when the summmer semester results for 2008/09 will be released. Thanks in advance!

sunny

meh.
HSC
Whenever the lecturer gets around to doing it :p Usually by the start of semester at the latest

karoooh

HSC
So I was up at Mac today because my friend had to go transfer units or whatev, but anyway, it's pretty nice up there! And the food's much better there to UNSW's. :(:( I'd transfer just because of that. :eek:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
So I was up at Mac today because my friend had to go transfer units or whatev, but anyway, it's pretty nice up there! And the food's much better there to UNSW's. :(:( I'd transfer just because of that. :eek:
I'd think you'd reconsider considering your location and where Mac is.

Mind you, I am quite thoroughly sick of the food UNSW has nowadays...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Heh, i went there once, for a physix/chem holiday study thingo in holidays in my hsc year. Food good.

So like i gotta nother question now... the dumbasses at mman faculty decided to change a tute class so that it clashes with my elec1111 lecture, and i dont think there is any way to fix that wont cause further clashes, so i now ask:

What are advantages/disadvantages of doing 3 courses (instead of 4) in semester 1?

edit: ok so just found out that i HAVE to remove elec1111 since it always clashes with mman1300..

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
- Less hours at uni
- Less stress
- Smaller number of assignments
- One less exam

I'd do 18 units again if it didn't take longer to finish my degree. Seriously, it's a breeze!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
If you plan to travel after uni just do 3 a semester than finish half way through a year then go overseas and come back to work in Jan etc

karoooh

HSC
Yea, that's what I'm thinking because at the rate I'm going, I finish honours in S1 of 2012.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Heh, i went there once, for a physix/chem holiday study thingo in holidays in my hsc year. Food good.

So like i gotta nother question now... the dumbasses at mman faculty decided to change a tute class so that it clashes with my elec1111 lecture, and i dont think there is any way to fix that wont cause further clashes, so i now ask:

What are advantages/disadvantages of doing 3 courses (instead of 4) in semester 1?

edit: ok so just found out that i HAVE to remove elec1111 since it always clashes with mman1300..
Actually, i mite be able to do a gen ed... or i can stick with 3 courses.
leave ELEC1111 for next year and do a double degree?
suggestion.

+rep for repost

hectic18

HSC
N/A
they are pretty much your standard pool table sizes i think...maybe someone can confirm by taking measurements lol

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I haven't played a soccer match for 2 years and tonight I got to step into one. I thought I actually had poison for dinner. The adrenaline rush was so huge I thought my body was burning like the fires of hell. I don't know how, but I went on autopilot through the match.

erm

HSC
I haven't played a soccer match for 2 years and tonight I got to step into one. I thought I actually had poison for dinner. The adrenaline rush was so huge I thought my body was burning like the fires of hell. I don't know how, but I went on autopilot through the match.
Is there like, casual soccer comps? Not fully serious, but still friendly competition?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
at uni? We have a soccer club. You might want to ask them.

Back at home I play casually with a bunch of friends, while they play 5 a side against other home made teams for ranks. I was a sub for a few guys going overseas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)