• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (4 Viewers)

Tim035

HSC
sorry to destroy your nazi bigot fantasies but communism and official 'ethnic ' purity policy will not come about in a giant storm 'end times' moment. As much as you think that you have 'willed' this dust storm to 'clense' infestation' of 'unpures', it remains that it was a naturally occurring phenomenon. Bigot.
You know how I know you're gay....

Uncle

Banned
HSC
*sigh*, other unis have their midsessions and i have 2 tests in a row on friday.
oh yeah.

sorry to destroy your nazi bigot fantasies but communism and official 'ethnic ' purity policy will not come about in a giant storm 'end times' moment. As much as you think that you have 'willed' this dust storm to 'clense' infestation' of 'unpures', it remains that it was a naturally occurring phenomenon. Bigot.
So what's your point?
Get the fuck out of UNSW and clean up your filthy viscous trail of mucus with you, you gelatinous parasitic drone before you spread your infectious waste even further.

4.5/5 for fluids lab, we're even for now uncle, i lost half a mark because i missed out something, in that discussion question where you told me to write about how head loss is proportional to length of pipe and inversely proportional to diameter of pipe, i was apparently supposed to mention something about how there needs to be a distance between the inlet and pressure tapping to ensure the flow of water evens up for an accurate measurement.
Something along the lines of that.

I'll try to be on time next time so i dont have to go to a later lab class :eek:
omg, i did forget that to mention i had that dP/dx (pressure drop gradient) played a role.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
whats ur other test, apart from elec?

i got that elec test on friday, and maple test on wednesday.

oh, and we have a MMAN disciplines talk from 2-3pm on thursday in matthews B, some talk about going into our specific mman streams from 3rd year onwards.
I still have a bunch of 2nd year subjects to do, but i might still go, just to see what they talk about.

SFinspired

HSC
Oh man - I have 4 long ass essays due the next month of which I have not started on. I don't know if this is possible to get them all in time..

enthused

HSC
earliest ive started--this years mid sem break, its due tue wk11, i finished it yesterday...i just did bits at a time, and edited as i got brainwaves on the different days i worked on the essay

:sun:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
664/1500

due in 4 weeks.

will hopefully be last essay i will do in my life.

EDIT:
fuck yea at at persistence, now at position 2 from my original position of 14th place in reserving the same book at the library. just like a good massive fps game, same thing happens, always climb near the top.

fuck yea im gonna kill this maths test tomorrow, but fluids the next day is gonna kill me :(
Is y = x2 a subspace?
Explain.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i believe its NOT a subspace, not closed under addition or multiplication, but my test was calculus, 3 ode's and a parfrac expansion.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol it is closed under multiplcation and addition...just doesn't have a negative

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol i didnt actually work it out, i know u gotta check 0 vector, addition, and multiplication.

so.. 0 vector holds, it IS closed under multiplication, but i dont think its closed under addition.

get 2 vectors, say (1,1) and (2,4) that satisfy y=x^2 (and they do), add em to get (3,5), this DOESNT satisfy since 5 =/= 3^2

and yea, existence of negative.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
jesus you guys start your essays early

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
2 days prior is pretty standard for me (and by that i mean of course ~30 hours prior)

It's not too bad imo, I can usually churn out a pretty decent 2000 word essay in maybe 6-6 1/2 hours start to finish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)