general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Yeah, his accent is quite thick. Seems like a nice guy, but it is hard to follow him.

If you have the textbook, have you done problem 2.34, the question seems to contradict itself and I can't get it?

k02033

HSC
I love how Wildberger goes to lectures with nothing but a peice of chalk in his pockets..

And you guys dont get Bruce Henry for calculus?

Gold Lion

HSC
What course are you doing?

So what subjects are you doing this semester now?
Have you tried going to the consultations for extra help?
I have not.

I may go this semester except I'm actually pretty confident with the material. My problem wasn't so much that I didn't understand anything so much as it was that I was INCREDIBLY lazy

Oh well I've learnt my lesson

sinophile3

HSC
chi mak is good, i dont know why people complain. its just the accent that sucks, you get over it after 30 minutes.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
chi mak is good, i dont know why people complain. its just the accent that sucks, you get over it after 30 minutes.
His accent is fine in my opinion. The CVEN1300 mechanics lecturer is hard to understand though.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
wei gao knows his shit, too bad his accent makes it impossible to follow, you'll be using the textbook like a bible though. i had solutions to the textbook questions but cbf finding it, if theres enough interest ill upload or some shiz

wildberger = the maddest guy ever, got his PhD at yale dammit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)