general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Gold Lion

HSC
Um wtf lol I just went to check my marks again and now it says GP (as in grade pending) for 1131
if I pass I'm actually going to cry why do they keep doing this to me?? :(

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
anyone who votes greens and labor should be taken to gaol and shot
52% of the voting population last election, a well defined majority you want to commit genocide on there. You are one smart (tax not included, you'll add that later) cookie.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
wei gao knows his shit, too bad his accent makes it impossible to follow, you'll be using the textbook like a bible though. i had solutions to the textbook questions but cbf finding it, if theres enough interest ill upload or some shiz

wildberger = the maddest guy ever, got his PhD at yale dammit!
Yeah, if you could upload solutions that would be great. I tried to find some online and they simply don't seem to exist, no solutions manual ever published, nor anyone else writing any.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
yes I think we'd be better off if 75% of the dumb cunt bogan population necked themselves
Your very statement is oh so ironic. If we had to stereotype someone (and stereotyping is bad) as "dumb cunt bogan", it would be you. :burn:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
what that doesn't even make sense I am european and speak several languages
I am European also, not that it matters. Let me guess, you are not only an idiot, but racist also?

My previous statement when taken in context with your previous statement makes perfect sense. :rofl:

brain_box

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I have a question which i wondered if anyone could help me with. One of my results hasn't been released because the lecturer is taking part in the industrial action. Previously, it showed up as 'LE' on myUNSW which was fine as I knew it was because of the results ban.

Yesterday, this got changed to 'WD' which I believe means withheld. If I was to take the normal definition, I'd still be ok, but myUNSW marks guide suggests that if it says WD then it means that I have "not submitted or completed one or more components of the assessment requirement" and so should get in touch with the course authority.

I would, except the lecturer previously sent an e-mail to everyone saying not to e-mail him about the ban as he won't be replying. I have rung and spoken to practically everyone I can think of, including the union office, and no one seems to know anything. I have definitely submitted all my assessments.

Any suggestion as to what I should do? I'm not too concerned about my mark right now, I just want to know if I passed!!! This is getting really frustrating.

Has anyone else affected by the results ban got a WD on their transcript?

Gold Lion

HSC
Hi guys, I have a question which i wondered if anyone could help me with. One of my results hasn't been released because the lecturer is taking part in the industrial action. Previously, it showed up as 'LE' on myUNSW which was fine as I knew it was because of the results ban.

Yesterday, this got changed to 'WD' which I believe means withheld. If I was to take the normal definition, I'd still be ok, but myUNSW marks guide suggests that if it says WD then it means that I have "not submitted or completed one or more components of the assessment requirement" and so should get in touch with the course authority.

I would, except the lecturer previously sent an e-mail to everyone saying not to e-mail him about the ban as he won't be replying. I have rung and spoken to practically everyone I can think of, including the union office, and no one seems to know anything. I have definitely submitted all my assessments.

Any suggestion as to what I should do? I'm not too concerned about my mark right now, I just want to know if I passed!!! This is getting really frustrating.

Has anyone else affected by the results ban got a WD on their transcript?

I know how you feel m8, a week into my first semester and i STILL have NFI what course im supposed to be in. I have emailed so many people and rang up practically every fucking person I can think of and still utterly confused. So disappointed in UNSW :/

random-1006

Banned
HSC
I know how you feel m8, a week into my first semester and i STILL have NFI what course im supposed to be in. I have emailed so many people and rang up practically every fucking person I can think of and still utterly confused. So disappointed in UNSW :/
shouldnt have failed :p

its not their fault

fortytwo

HSC
Oh well, I've got all my marks now, even for maths and the comp supplementary. Still failed maths, but I suppose at least it's telling me now instead of leaving it hanging. Haven't enrolled in all my subjects this semester yet though :confused:

brain_box

HSC
N/A
Oh well, I've got all my marks now, even for maths and the comp supplementary. Still failed maths, but I suppose at least it's telling me now instead of leaving it hanging. Haven't enrolled in all my subjects this semester yet though :confused:
How have you found out!? Have you got results showing on myUNSW now?

Gold Lion

HSC
Before mine said FAIL so I fucking changedm y course and now it says Grade pending

SERIOUSLY WHY

JUST TELL ME WHAT I GOT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

brain_box

HSC
N/A
According to the Facebook group

Today the NTEU resolved to lift the remaining bans on recording and transmission of student results effective from Monday 26 July.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)