general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Before I go to bed: Can you believe that Politiks BOS advertisement has been cleaned off the desk? It's an outrage!
IT WAS ME! HAR!! HAR!! HAR!!

/me runs

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
yeah true, she was actually the topic-starter...

Lol, neb should really run for like the president of some student unsw union, he'll be like some total dominion control.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Maybe it's dead cause everyone has exams. Besides, we all know women shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Lol, neb should really run for like the president of some student unsw union, he'll be like some total dominion control.
*sniff* You've made me so proud. Nebuchanezzar for Prime Minister!

Anyway, I expect this thread to die over the mid year break, because no-one is in attendance at the university...unless you do one of those weirdo gened things, which I don't have to do, mwa ha ha.

sarevok

HSC
yess, finished

anyone know on what date results should start appearing?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
sarevok said:
yess, finished

anyone know on what date results should start appearing?
No more of that usyd bullshit of waiting for weeks for individual results to be released! All results come out at once mid july (came out the 14th last year).

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Nah, they waiting game's sexciting.
Hah yeah, i must admit there was a bit of fun last year in not knowing when your results come out and suddenly seeing one result in myuni.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Curry said:
More like getting raped in the ass.
Lol, I can imagine that's what it will be like come the (x) of July. Geology wasn't a fun exam by any means, that's gonna be my main worry.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
If you associate Christmas Morning with being raped in the ass, I'm confortable with that.
whatever comes down your chimney broggy ;)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Actually, I'm glad there's one more semester of fees. I'm the new treasurer for two societies, and having CASOC to help with the finances is really valuable.

Up until now, I took the fees thing for granted. But can't wait till next year, no more fees (and the societies won't be my responsibility, so tough luck to the next treasurer!!)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol Timmy, you're so irresponsible!! :p

Anyhow, for those who are like really eager to know their results, a friend of mine told me that results 'should be' released via Unimail on thursday 13th July, then up on myUNSW portal on Friday 14th July.

Haha, Neb tell us next time if you're running for something big like Unsw Source president or some president for a student union, I'll be voting you in xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)