general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That logo completely sucks.

Math gave no indication of its difficulty, or simplicity.

Chem looks like it'll be fun

Edst has a two hour lecture which will be hell

Bios is still to come.

----

Did anyone notice the Jewish society and 'Save Lebanon' group were set up almost directly opposite outside the library today? I found that quite funny. For the record, I sympathise with Israel.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
I walked right past Alex 'Serious Business' Mednez today, i'm pretty sure.
Did I look serious?

If I didn't, it wasn't me.

RCMasterAA said:
I sat in front of him at the COMP1921/COMP2011 lecture today. He was with a girl (ooooh, Mednez is in love).
Yeah but I know you though :p

And she was from my comp tut

Today's Summary:

MATH1231 Better than 1131, Peter Brown lecturing. Like Charlie Brown but cooler.
COMP1921, Richard Buckland, say no more.
MARK1012, ok I guess, no cute girls, saw Stas in a marketing video.
Too many breaks because of no tutes
Nine hours at uni, that chaps my caboose

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Fuck I feel so ripped off. I just found out that COMP3111 is no longer 100% group work and no exam!

Fuck now it's 70% group work, 10% mid-session, 20% final exam!! How shit is that?!!!

gman03

HSC
redslert said:
Fuck I feel so ripped off. I just found out that COMP3111 is no longer 100% group work and no exam!

Fuck now it's 70% group work, 10% mid-session, 20% final exam!! How shit is that?!!!
Cool, i might just do that from now on....

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Higher Chem has 2 cute girls.
Discrete is full of computer nerds. With 1 semi cute girl.
Maths has none (or maybe a couple), way too many people.
Bio always has cute girls.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
velox said:
Discrete is full of computer nerds. With 1 semi cute girl.
I'm no computer nerd :( I dont even like computing! (Some guy sat next to me today, and for no apparant reason i thought it was you. Was it?)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
If it was for no apparent reason then it would not have been me. Unless you were sitting on the left hand side of the lecture theatre, near the back rows.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
MATH2839 Statistics for Engineers: Complete joke of a lecture. He sounds like a leprechaun and was a total waste of time.

MATH2039 Engineering Maths 2B: Yay, Prof. Colin Rogers is back in all his Britishy goodness! You should feel honoured Curry.

COMP1921/2011: Got Richard Buckland, has Mednez and other uni friends. Will be cool.

My tablet PC is awesome.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
We've caught wind of a plan for John Howard to come and officially open the new Law Building on Monday 31st July. Obviously we'd like to greet him and thank him for the outstanding progress he's made during his term. Things like gutting student organisations, increasing the costs of textbooks by 10%, raising HECS by 25%, cutting higher education funds, cutting workers' rights, going to war in Iraq, refusing to ratify the Kyoto Protocol, and refusing to apologise to Australia's indigenous people. The list could go on and on!

UNSW Labor Students Convenors
Interesting....

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Bah its hard to understand the math2601 lecturer with his british accent

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
He's Scottish. Expect some hardcore theory with links to physics from him.

gman03

HSC
§eraphim said:
Interesting....
Damn.... preferred Julia to come by.. The Lawn still smells like shit thou..

Haha watched an in-class video featuring wogboy and his prize-winning project.. Good work mate! (although I did not understand what his partner was saying.....)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
We've caught wind of a plan for John Howard to come and officially open the new Law Building on Monday 31st July. Obviously we'd like to greet him and thank him for the outstanding progress he's made during his term. Things like gutting student organisations, increasing the costs of textbooks by 10%, raising HECS by 25%, cutting higher education funds, cutting workers' rights, going to war in Iraq, refusing to ratify the Kyoto Protocol, and refusing to apologise to Australia's indigenous people. The list could go on and on!

UNSW Labor Students Convenors
Oh please

He comes to open a new building for the University. We should be celebrating that, not turning it into some political riot.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
MedNez said:
Oh please

He comes to open a new building for the University. We should be celebrating that, not turning it into some political riot.
exactly. can't you guys just learn to be grateful? you should all leave if you don't like this country

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
gman03 said:
Haha watched an in-class video featuring wogboy and his prize-winning project.. Good work mate! (although I did not understand what his partner was saying.....)
lol I remember that, no doubt your face is the next to be on video. Now looking back elec3017 was a practical, fun subject, except for the occasional nuisance of stuff not working and fault finding :hammer:

HSC
well done to zahid on making the first of session 2's voxpops (blitz magazine, inside back cover, lower right hand corner).

gman03

HSC
wogboy said:
lol I remember that, no doubt your face is the next to be on video. Now looking back elec3017 was a practical, fun subject, except for the occasional nuisance of stuff not working and fault finding :hammer:
doubt, I am one of the most uncreative engineers out there so yeah will just be a silent observer again this time.... :p

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Oh please

You're advocating the denial of free speech in regards to politics, all because of a new building? The issues brought up there are of paramount importance, in comparison to a new building used by the beloved members of the faculty of law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)