general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It's probably much better to describe it as the pituitary gland being taken out - the members will still be there, and the ability to do something will still be there but without those incoming hormones those balls will be rendered useless.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
As I said before, it'll be released via unimail on 13th July (or basically the day BEFORE the official release of results on myUNSW portal). The next day, you'll see your results on my UNSW.

gman03

HSC
Rekkusu said:
As I said before, it'll be released via unimail on 13th July (or basically the day BEFORE the official release of results on myUNSW portal). The next day, you'll see your results on my UNSW.
From memory you see your result on myUNSW the following Saturday. Email usually arrives by 8pm.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I think maths (and possibly comp) students should be looking around the end of this week or early next for provisional marks

elfm

HSC
there is no definite date yet is there? isn't this all just speculation from last year's dates?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
elfm said:
there is no definite date yet is there? isn't this all just speculation from last year's dates?
After so many years of uni, most of us don't really care when results come out....

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
redslert said:
After so many years of uni, most of us don't really care when results come out....
Agreed. I think ive become quite good at accurately predicting my results anyways.

rand0m3r

HSC
one of the italians thinks he's a ninja, the right winger.

it was a good game but would've preferred germany to make it through, the italians haven't really lit up this tournament. the thing that stands out most is their diving and exaggerated clutching at their shins.

france are the favourites now and i hope they go on to win it, but i think this tournament may still provide a few surprises yet...

ace

is retired
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)