general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Perhaps you could have caught the bus like the rest of em. mX said that the woman was now 200m away from the platform (in the tunnel), when she was hit. Seems a little bizzarro to me. Anyway, I'm sick of the subject of trains.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Curry said:
Then stop bringing it up.
Hey, it was Politik that bought it up last time...and someone else before then. I just posted the picture of the "orgasmic" train system.

Village Green looks sucky, always has. Just like the Physics lawn. I understand why the Village Green can't be built on, but that physics lawn has gotta go I say.

Do you reckon the UNSW bore water is toxic like the rest of the Kingsford-Smith area is?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I agree with the """"""""""moderate"""""""""" nutjob there. Whenever this thread dies, it always goes back to the subject of one building or another. It's as if this entire forum is based around the architecture of UNSW!

The back of the analytical center looks awesome. The brown box type part. It'll look as crappy as the current applied science building in a couple of decades, but it looks awesome now. They should have got Harry Seidler to design a few buildings at UNSW before he died. That way the buildings would have aged gracefully, instead of becoming absurdly out of date a few years after they were built. Still, the brutalist library and Mathews buildings look as good as the day they were constructed, much like Australia Square.

Indeed.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Now that spring is here, I expect to see topless sunbaking on the Library lawn.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Was it just me or was Elise from Big Brother at the library lawn glowing orange with her ridiculous tan.

Bendent

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Was it just me or was Elise from Big Brother at the library lawn glowing orange with her ridiculous tan.
i see elise every wednesday around G048 waiting for our tuts.

HSC
oh lol;

i just found out that im in the same

- physics lecture stream
- chemistry lecture stream
- maths lecture stream
- chemistry lab
- physics lab
- chemistry tutorial
- maths tutorial

as another BoSer, lol. small university, eh?

oh and i finally got my first Co-op payout. it was about time, too.

G

Gavvvvvin

politik said:
I see Elise on WebCT CE.

Today's Library Lawn band was a bunch of talentless feminists - and by god - they were awful.
Nah they were pretty cool

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I see Elise on WebCT CE.
Clever, but lame. Elise huh? It would have been better if she had have gotten naked on Big Brother, she would have been an even bigger celebrity on campus. I guess then that I'd have to recognise her face, which I would not, because she was in the house for an absurdly short amount of time. What a failure.

Most feminists are rather talentless. They just use their violent tendanices and personalities to dominate unfairly over everyone else.

HSC
had a mid-session test in one of the lecture theatres in the new law building today, i actually quite like it inside the lecture theatres.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
The 'Law Theatre'?
That's the actually name of the theatre... I also had an exam there Wed.
I would have through they would come up with a better name.

Anyways there's something wrong with the audio equipment in there, there's a high frequence noise in there that annoyed the fuck out of me the entire 2.5hr exam.
It's really well designed, the seats are very comfortable and the lighting is also good. It has a nice atmosphere, it was smaller than I had imagined it from looking the CG photos. It's about the same size as Keith Burrows, I had thought it was going to be as big as Clancy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)