general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What is the most comfortable theatre on campus? Despite the seemingly uncomfortable desks, I'd have to say the biomed theatres. They desks are stupid, but they're large and good for leaning on. The chairs are comfy, and it has good angles and sound. I haven't been in the Ritchie, or law threatres and I imagine that they're better. Keith Burrows is probably second best. Mathews theatres (Specifically, A) are the most God awful thing since the applied science building.

elfm

HSC
i've starting hating the biomed theatres since the start of this session. it gets fucking stuffy or hot if you happen to sit near the back, and if you have a whole course worth of people crammed in those little rooms, it annoys the hell outta you because the heat gets exponentially hotter. and my lecturers never turn on the aircon... :mad: i used to love biomed during first year... i wonder where the aircons gone.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I dont mind a meetup after next week when exams are done. Or in the final week before the break.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i dont mind a meet up either
just tell me the place and time and ill be there

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
As do I. It's about as fun as cancer.

I caught the train from Town Hall this afternoon, as I thought it would be fun. Turns out it's less fun than it seems.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What happened to this thread, it used to be cool.

It died when people stopped talking about trains. That's my theory.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i was talking with my friend about the christie plan today
he seemed to like it but it wont be feasible
ahh if only they build more underground railway stations rather than road tunnels, sydney would be a better place

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think it's feasable, if the federal and state governments could work together. Ah partisian politics, is there anything better?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Lol anyone been following the UNSW vs USyd bitch fights in column 8 recently? Hilarious.

phrred

HSC
Dumsum said:
Lol anyone been following the UNSW vs USyd bitch fights in column 8 recently? Hilarious.
No. What dates of the herald?
whats it sayin

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Dumsum said:
Sure have, they are indeed hilarious. Column 8 is always good for a laugh, and their (perceived) editorial slant toward UNSW makes me happy. I particularly enjoyed their slap to UTS's face today.

Strange the way that this happens at the same time as BOS's one. Someone should send that to 'em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)