general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

click here

to see my profile
HSC
uhawww said:
err you dip the ticket to pay for your ride?

if an inspector jumps on the bus you're fucked, and it does happen (I've seen it a few times on the uni expresses)

edit: beaten
I did say for those that have a travelpasses...what is the point of dipping it since it's not recorded in the ticket and you get unlimited use anyway (until the expiry date). It just seems like a waste of time.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i dip my ticket on the way from uni, not to the uni.
do i get pwned?

darkwolfzx said:
You sign up and you get given a password. Basically you are a hunter and the hunted at the same time. You are given the picture and name of another participant whom you are to 'kill'. When you 'kill' your target, you receive his password, which you enter into the website to receive a point and the details of your next victim.

Apart from some obvious rules (no killing while the target is in a tute or lecture for example), you are allowed any means necessary to stalk him/her (looking up unsw timetable website, checking their personal webpage for details). You will want to try and hide your tracks. The csesoc website has some more tips.
and you ambush them eh?
my most embarassing death was my friend happened to be near me when her targert happened to be me.
i think i mentioned this in another thread
:(

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
You first years just keep killing the thread.

Anywho, Helen how was the charity event :eek: Sorry i couldn't make it again (did you forward that reply email to carols) :eek::eek:

I would have loved to have met you carols. Yeah my little ravioli. My little latte.

(I hope you actually did get that email from helen or the above will read like a non-sequitur).

P.S. hey guys, Roundhouse is pretty awesome for watching the Olympics.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
You first years just keep killing the thread.

Anywho, Helen how was the charity event :eek: Sorry i couldn't make it again (did you forward that reply email to carols) :eek::eek:

I would have loved to have met you carols. Yeah my little ravioli. My little latte.

(I hope you actually did get that email from helen or the above will read like a non-sequitur).

P.S. hey guys, Roundhouse is pretty awesome for watching the Olympics.
Oh hey yeah I'll forward it to her next time on GMail.

FYI: i hardly post here during semester due to time limits.. so don't fear for my lack of public appearance dears ;)

ah the event was... what i expected it to be... i'll elaborate in email bcus you know it's not "UNSW-chit-chat-related" *gasp shock horror* HECKLES.

Yeah, work place + plasma tv screen on 24/7 is ALSO a good way to watch olympics :D
and i KEEP forgetting there's a tv in the quad argh!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
helen get over yelle :D
Wow helen you are acquainted with this greasy fellow? Who writes like this to much too seem like he's to good too others.

I no longer know you :santa:

edit:
Casmira said:
im going too europe in july :D
Casmira said:
usually i [male] am obliged too do it, been doing it all my life and my parents told me too always open the door for a women and let her through first .. first time the tables have switched so i guess it was wierd for me D:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Oh hey yeah I'll forward it to her next time on GMail.

FYI: i hardly post here during semester due to time limits.. so don't fear for my lack of public appearance dears ;)

ah the event was... what i expected it to be... i'll elaborate in email bcus you know it's not "UNSW-chit-chat-related" *gasp shock horror* HECKLES.

Yeah, work place + plasma tv screen on 24/7 is ALSO a good way to watch olympics :D
and i KEEP forgetting there's a tv in the quad argh!
can you just post it here i want to know too

who gives a fuck if it's not 100% uni related... it kind of is since it was organised by mostly UNSW students (if not all), and the UNSW forum is dead shit boring anyway

usyd forum goes off, no wonder people think the social life here is shit

karoooh

HSC
Gaaaaaah. I really should be doing my assignments and studying for my quizzes next week, but painting my nails seems more fun right now. :eek: Halp!

DCFC on Monday! :D:D:D:D

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
what email

edit: 3 assignments next week and i've done fuck all as usual, but i've been working so it's ok....... yea.... i'll keep telling myself that...

and for now, i shall continue doing nothing

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Where's this e-mail everyone's talking about? :(
I can't forward you my email last week because i don't have your address sweetie pie :santa: My little ravioli :eek: (see, you totally won't get that :()

But yeah, helen still hasn't emailed me her thoughts so i guess she could still post ITT after all.

karoooh

HSC
At least I know it's from the MadTV clip. :)

Hey Mike, how was Apple training? Tell all please, you know how I <3 Apple (or I think you do :eek:)!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
At least I know it's from the MadTV clip. :)

Hey Mike, how was Apple training? Tell all please, you know how I <3 Apple (or I think you do :eek:)!
confidential sweety

edit: i'm serious :( let's just say: fucking awesome

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
karoooh said:
Where's this e-mail everyone's talking about? :(
sent it to you just then darling! haha

sorry !

oh and yes to Bob - i am indeed acquaintanced to dear "Casmira".

and may i add, is also a certain someone that let off a small squeak in a lecture last monday :p HA. ABSOLUTE GOLD.

@ S: I'm getting over her gosh, my music just hasn't updated on here - get with the times yo :p

@ M: which days are you working @ apple btw?

x until next time folks!

ps. Bobby, i shall reply your email soon - but for now, i hope you enjoy phantom :) *love* !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)