general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make:

I shall be dropping science and focusing on doing pure compsci so I can get out of here asap

That is all

sassystudy

HSC
Not really..

Considering its an arts degree?
Really? I was hoping you'd say yes. Com Bas are offered everywhere but the choice is hard.

Are you referring to the fact of me grasping that it's an art degree or making a comment about it compared to other art degrees? I don't get your question.
Thanks for your thoughts though :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Really? I was hoping you'd say yes. Com Bas are offered everywhere but the choice is hard.

Are you referring to the fact of me grasping that it's an art degree or making a comment about it compared to other art degrees? I don't get your question.
Thanks for your thoughts though :)
If you want to do arts, go to USYD.

If not, come to UNSW.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Saw the weirdest thing at uni. Was in the toilets at ASB.
and this guy was in a cubicle reading things ( heard shuffling of papers) thought okay
and then out of the corner of my eye
i saw the pieces of paper go on the ground and i'm like "okay... unhygienic. but okay"
and then while washing my hnads,,, i see the guy writing on the pieces of paper on the ground

Weirdest shit ever.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Hypothesis: taking a shit while doing your homework improved your ability to solve problems

HSC
Hypothesis: taking a shit while doing your homework improved your ability to solve problems
It also frees you up from any potential distractions.

Have done this plenty of times, not in public though..

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i used the ground floor library toilets for the first time today.

someone must've been doing open heart surgery in the cubicle, considering how much toilet paper was on the seat..

..and ground.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
OMG! Just came home from the craziest class ever! I was in one of my design elective class at COFA and there was an exhibition of student works. It was at night time and they were serving free alcohol. My lecturer took the entire class down to the exhibition and said that everyone must drink and then discuss the artworks! Well during the night, she was drinking heaps and eventually got drunk. So during the discussion she was talking a lot and swearing alot, she kept saying fuck, cunts, bastards, etc She talked down the staffs at cofa and said weird embarassing stuff like that the only thing that mattered to her was her vibrator and coffee machine. Then at one point she got up and did a pole dance for us. It was very awkward but funny for everyone in our class. Eventually she managed to piss off one of the students and he left the class. The reason he left was my lecturer told him to go back to asia :eek:

Anyway, I'm still stunned at what happened, it just seemed so surreal, like it never happened.

franklhy

HSC
hi when they say that appointments open on 22nd may (friday), does it actually open at 1am? (after the 11pm to 1am maintenance). or does it open late morning?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
can someone repost the unsw vs Usyd communism piccys. Can't find them ><

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make:

I shall be dropping science and focusing on doing pure compsci so I can get out of here asap

That is all
id be more worried if you dropped comp sci in favour of psych.

Saw the weirdest thing at uni. Was in the toilets at ASB.
and this guy was in a cubicle reading things ( heard shuffling of papers) thought okay
and then out of the corner of my eye
i saw the pieces of paper go on the ground and i'm like "okay... unhygienic. but okay"
and then while washing my hnads,,, i see the guy writing on the pieces of paper on the ground

Weirdest shit ever.
the cubicles have funny shit:

"How do I subscribe from cubicle spam?"
"Not by replying"

"I'M TAKING A HUGE SHIT"
"THAT'S MY COCK"
"UR COCK HAS CORN KERNELS IN IT?"

or he could have said 'what ur fuckin him in the ass?'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)