general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I had trouble finding three seats together, but finding one on it's own was easy. I even ended up with one of the bean bags on level 3. Although I think my pasty arse got sunburnt through the window.
level 3 is so aw3some, but probs not that good for finalexamstudy.

FlipX

HSC
Are any of the food outlets open during stuvac? Haven't been game enough to wander to campus yet...

henry08

HSC
N/A
They were all open last week like normal, so I'd say they will be this week also.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Seriously could not be fucked studying...

And first exam is on thursday..

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
first exam was frigay, second will be on thursday.
done nothing this weekend, but going to uni for the next 3 days to study with (intelligent) mates from 10am-7.30pm.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
first exam was frigay, second will be on thursday.
done nothing this weekend, but going to uni for the next 3 days to study with (intelligent) mates from 10am-7.30pm.
How'd friday exam go? Uni sesh with your friend on Wednesday help?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
How'd friday exam go? Uni sesh with your friend on Wednesday help?
i saw u on tuesday morning, that day was shit in terms of study.
looked at a past paper, neither of us knew how to do the stuff, plus he had to go to work at 1, so we watched the apple wwdc lecture/vid on the iOS4 :p

next 2 days were awesome in terms of study, i learnt quite a lot, and exam was a buttraping, but i'll make it.

how's your study going? when are ur sexams?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Ditto. First exam is Wednesday, and I've not even picked up the 3109 textbook since Week 2... -.-
Haha. Econ growth can kiss my ass. I only need 15% or so to pass.

It's just eco of fins I'm worried about.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i saw u on tuesday morning, that day was shit in terms of study.
looked at a past paper, neither of us knew how to do the stuff, plus he had to go to work at 1, so we watched the apple wwdc lecture/vid on the iOS4 :p

next 2 days were awesome in terms of study, i learnt quite a lot, and exam was a buttraping, but i'll make it.

how's your study going? when are ur sexams?
Could have sworn it was Wednesday? Sucks about the exam being hard though.
My exam was easy as shit. I told you that, ignoring the minimum marks required on the final, I only really needed to get about 15% to pass the entire course. Well I can expect a little bit more than that. Yeah HD.
I have another exam on Tuesday where I only really need about 25% as well. After that I have a Finance exam on Wednesday and Mgmt Acct on Friday. Then I spend five weeks drinking, playing video games and looking for a job.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
WHAT THE HELL? WHO IS CHUN KANG? WHY DOES HE KEEP EMAILING ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT ECONOMETRICS? IS HE OFF BOS?
IF YOU ARE READING THlS CHUN, PLEASE STOP. IT'S A LITTLE CREEPY.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
WHAT THE HELL? WHO IS CHUN KANG? WHY DOES HE KEEP EMAILING ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT ECONOMETRICS? IS HE OFF BOS?
IF YOU ARE READING THlS CHUN, PLEASE STOP. IT'S A LITTLE CREEPY.
Occasionally, you get random uni students who come across these forums because they're stuck with a course and need some info/help (as they probably don't know anyone else doing that course). You're probably not used to randoms pm you for help by the looks of your post.

Oh and Omie Jay, I didn't win that Kratos PS3 console...

But I have won some other stuff in the meanwhile. :hammer:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
holy shit what else have u won?
i dont think ive won the kratos console... i'd've been told by now i think.

Could have sworn it was Wednesday? Sucks about the exam being hard though.
My exam was easy as shit. I told you that, ignoring the minimum marks required on the final, I only really needed to get about 15% to pass the entire course. Well I can expect a little bit more than that. Yeah HD.
I have another exam on Tuesday where I only really need about 25% as well. After that I have a Finance exam on Wednesday and Mgmt Acct on Friday. Then I spend five weeks drinking, playing video games and looking for a job.
dude apply for jobs at the end of week 13, or beginning of stuvac, so by the end of exam period you'll get calls back.

now ur gonna be like.. *apply after exams are finished* and not get a reply till uni starts :(

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
holy shit what else have u won?
i dont think ive won the kratos console... i'd've been told by now i think.
I got a Lost Planet 2 tshirt, tickets to Legion, Zombieland Blu-ray and 3 of the Most Anticipated Video Games from E3 (off gamespot AU).

And yeah, your answer for that comp was painfully generic and unimaginative. I may as well be blunt here for reasons of constructive criticism if you plan on entering more comps in the future.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i hate you so much
5 winners and less than 10 people entered. One of the easiest competitions I ever won.

Also, the Kratos console comp still hasn't been decided yet (found out today on au.playstation.com) so keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)