general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Last yr they released it on 9th july....but i m not looking forward to it.

I know the results for the semester aren't officially released until mid-July, but might they update the My Grades section of Blackboard before then? Specifically, I'm asking about the four core courses for commerce.
I wouldn't think they will touch BB again..you will get it through zmail.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
think maths sent an email a while ago saying prelim results for math were gonna be released on the 6th at midday.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
What the external mark for transfer to commerce and law or commerce + econ.. Coming from UTS Bas of business 2nd year..

UAI (2008):44.8
WAM: 84

Oh and i'm 21 in dec..

Last edited:

jasonn

HSC
What the external mark for transfer to commerce and law or commerce + econ.. Coming from UTS Bas of business 2nd year..

UAI (2008):44.8
WAM: 84

Oh and i'm 21 in dec..
i think u mis-wrote your uai?

Fermat

HSC
N/A
Does anyone want to explain to me what provisional marks are? (in regards to math1131) EDIT: I'm doing it next sem and I plan to do 1231 in the summer but I will only have my provisional marks before the summer term starts..

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
i think u mis-wrote your uai?
I think i miss wrote but nevertheless Unsw still judge UAI while transfer or nah due to my overall wam of 84.. which is pretty high compare to the average of 64 in UTS..

shinn

HSC
Anyone know how long the NTEU results ban will last for?

I've only received my provisional grade but not the mark for one of my math courses. The rest of math/stats results should be released by tomorrow.

LordPc

HSC
cant you just go and ask your lecturer/tutor for the course

they dont care if the students know their marks, they just dont want to officially log them with the uni

Gold Lion

HSC
I'm so lost, they said maths marks were being released today, but I'm on the website and nothing is there? D:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Yeah, I too was expecting the provisional marks to be released online althoguh they wern't (at least wern't a couple of horus ago).

Although I got an email a few minutes ago from Blennerhasset saying he supports the NTEU action etc and won't officially release the marks, althoguh the email he sent contains your provisional mark if you got < 50 or your provisional grade if you got > 50. I passed which I'm glad about. I've been looking at the timetabling and with some courses only offered in Semester 1 or 2 etc and the prerequisities between all the different course, it is a nightmare it seems if you have to repeat a course or do them out of the reccomended order.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Yeah, I too was expecting the provisional marks to be released online althoguh they wern't (at least wern't a couple of horus ago).

Although I got an email a few minutes ago from Blennerhasset saying he supports the NTEU action etc and won't officially release the marks, althoguh the email he sent contains your provisional mark if you got < 50 or your provisional grade if you got > 50. I passed which I'm glad about. I've been looking at the timetabling and with some courses only offered in Semester 1 or 2 etc and the prerequisities between all the different course, it is a nightmare it seems if you have to repeat a course or do them out of the reccomended order.

MooshyMoosh

HSC
The provisional maths marks have been released on the maths/stats portal for MATH1041, they were there this morning. I'd assume it'd be the same for the other maths courses too :/

Gold Lion

HSC
Fuck I failed MATH1131

Any chances of a conceded pass?
FML seriously

Gold Lion

HSC
Fuck I failed MATH1131

FML seriously

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Fuck I failed MATH1131

FML seriously
You'll probably get to sit additional assessment to try get your mark to a 50. Otherwise if you haven't done too badly in your other subjects the faculty should give you a PC.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
zzzzzz, they said they'd release it by 12pm today...

anyways got an email a few hours ago

provisional grade for math1141 is HD :D
but no mark :(

still haven't got anything for math1081 though....

so if i email them, do you think they'd give me my marks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)