General UTS chit-chat (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and w00t Holidays!' Thread

Is it just me or am i the only one that hasn't seem to have received that e-mail?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Oh yeah- make sure you've enrolled in your subjects for both semesters this year before you get there.

MoNNiE said:
Is it just me or am i the only one that hasn't seem to have received that e-mail?
You've probably been allocated a later date to pick up your travel concessions.

Last edited:

krayzie_

HSC

Just so everyone knows. If you can't get it on the day your allocated just come in to any of the 5 student centres when semester begins.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

zomg 1 hr wait for the concession card =(....knew i shouldve came later

just chill bec...youll most likely get your transfer. Then buy yourself a case of beer and just drink yourself away...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

well nevertheless good luck for tomorrow!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

jemsta said:
zomg 1 hr wait for the concession card =(....knew i shouldve came later
It is pretty much 1hr wait regardless of what time you get there =\

Malfoy: Good Luck!

Hiluke

AWESOM-O!
HSC

ok so if im working full time, and am not able to go and collect my sticker on one of the 3 days that they offer (my email was the same), how long will I be allowed to keep using my current card for concession before i start getting pulled up for it. also, how long after these dates can I go and collect the sticker from the student centre?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Hiluke said:
ok so if im working full time, and am not able to go and collect my sticker on one of the 3 days that they offer (my email was the same), how long will I be allowed to keep using my current card for concession before i start getting pulled up for it. also, how long after these dates can I go and collect the sticker from the student centre?
The 2007 concessions will be valid until sometime in March.
I'm not sure what dates you can collect the sticker from the student centre- best way to find out would be to ring them up.

krayzie_

HSC

Huratio said:
The 2007 concessions will be valid until sometime in March.
I'm not sure what dates you can collect the sticker from the student centre- best way to find out would be to ring them up.
Any day, first day of semester go into the five student centers and ask them for it.

NOTE: this has been confirmed by the SAU.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Good work krayzie

dram

i do things
HSC

hey krayzie, the following may not work for you, it might depend on what course you're transferring to/from. I'm changing from business at KG to business in the city. If i log on to student admin then click on study plan under web enrolment, it takes me to a page where it asks me to choose which course i want to look at. under the KG course code it has the term 'admitted' and under the city course code it has 'offered'. I can only assume this is good news for me :)

give it a shot, it may work for you too.

krayzie_

HSC

dram said:
hey krayzie, the following may not work for you, it might depend on what course you're transferring to/from. I'm changing from business at KG to business in the city. If i log on to student admin then click on study plan under web enrolment, it takes me to a page where it asks me to choose which course i want to look at. under the KG course code it has the term 'admitted' and under the city course code it has 'offered'. I can only assume this is good news for me :)

give it a shot, it may work for you too.
Thanks a BUNCH, i just checked it and it says my transfer into B.Med.Sci/B.Bus is appearing in the onestopadmin with offered next to it!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Malfoy said:
Guys, I'm in! Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Law here I come... I've already accepted the offer! :D:D:D
Quick q, have you by any chance enrolled online, or are you getting the unsuccessful login as well?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Oh ok. When every unsw kid was trying to get an early offer I was too and kept shitting myself everytime I got barred. Either way I'm happy.

And for those that care, B Mathematics and Finance.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

hope to see you new utsers during o week =)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

if i remember correctly, they should send you a letter regarding the acceptance of your offer and the procedures for enrolment. You have to go in on one of the days and enrol in person, where you get your student ID, enrolment in subjects etc. Just wait for the letter, which you should get today.

dram

i do things
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Welcoming 2008 students!' Thread

just for the ICT chums, the result release page has changed it's info from 5pm this afternoon to 3.30pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)