General UTS chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Get Naked, Secks, Study, Exams, then Secks Again' Thread

ifsonotso_100 said:
think of it as forced study time in the library ^, haha think how much you could potentially get done with no distractions in one of the no talking zones
Haha.. that is what I used to say I was going to do with my extended breaks.. but never really did it.

roadcone

HSC

ifsonotso_100 said:
think of it as forced study time in the library ^, haha think how much you could potentially get done with no distractions in one of the no talking zones
but why waste your time in the library when there is so much untapped potential in roaming the city streets for hours on end.

HSC

yes that's true but that also means you'd be doing a hella amount of excercise, get hungry buy food, do more excercise. Vicious cycle repeats and who'd want to do that?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC

Hope you guys went well in exams =) Was down at Building 10 yesterday...not much had changed! lol

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

jase_ said:
Hope you guys went well in exams =) Was down at Building 10 yesterday...not much had changed! lol
Yeah not much.. did u pop up to Building 1 and see the new couches in the lobby?

I have one more exam left.. ABC next monday =\

Jian

HSC
N/A

All exams are over for me.
Wait for the results.............a long time

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Huratio said:
Yeah not much.. did u pop up to Building 1 and see the new couches in the lobby?

I have one more exam left.. ABC next monday =\
Is it just me or do the shapes and arrangements seem to change every fortnight or so?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

I think I saw jemsta today. I was gonna call it out but I realised how lame it was and it looked like he was kinda in a hurry to an exam.

:/

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Azamakumar said:
Is it just me or do the shapes and arrangements seem to change every fortnight or so?
Not quite sure. They haven't been there that long.. and I hardly walk through Building 1 nowdays.

Azamakumar said:
I think I saw jemsta today. I was gonna call it out but I realised how lame it was and it looked like he was kinda in a hurry to an exam.
:/
Probably... I think he had his last exam yesterday, so it is understandable lol.

roadcone

HSC

woooooooo!

thought. changed. done.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

roadcone said:
woooooooo!

thought. changed. done.
How did you go in ABC roadcone?

roadcone

HSC

Huratio said:
How did you go in ABC roadcone?
hopefully pretty well, i thought it was pretty straightforward for the most part - although i did get thrown off a bit by the 'previous years consolidation entries' bit and i think i may have misunderstood and gone over the top.

how about yourself?

raiders771

HSC

BRM wednesday....great need 40% otherwise auto fail diagrams galore lol...can't wait till its over.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

roadcone said:
hopefully pretty well, i thought it was pretty straightforward for the most part - although i did get thrown off a bit by the 'previous years consolidation entries' bit and i think i may have misunderstood and gone over the top.

how about yourself?
Oh yeah.. I did a assets = liabilities + owner's equity check and it didn't equate.. so my worksheet maybe off a bit. Otherwise the other parts were pretty easy.. especially associates which was a gift =p

roadcone

HSC

Huratio said:
Oh yeah.. I did a assets = liabilities + owner's equity check and it didn't equate.. so my worksheet maybe off a bit. Otherwise the other parts were pretty easy.. especially associates which was a gift =p
haha you didn't happen to have roman as a tutor by any chance - he was over the top about the 'gift' marks that the associates/worksheet/jv questions give.

but to be honest they really were just give away marks. it actually is a subject that wouldn't be too hard to get 100% or pretty darn close to it in the final (note for all the kiddies who are still to complete the subjet - do your homework for abc, they aren't lying when they say it makes a difference).

HSC

lol same numbers and all ^ lol they don't change the final i don't think ever. I'd be very surprised if my exam was even slightly diff from the one you guys had done

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

roadcone said:
haha you didn't happen to have roman as a tutor by any chance - he was over the top about the 'gift' marks that the associates/worksheet/jv questions give.

but to be honest they really were just give away marks. it actually is a subject that wouldn't be too hard to get 100% or pretty darn close to it in the final (note for all the kiddies who are still to complete the subjet - do your homework for abc, they aren't lying when they say it makes a difference).
Nah, I had Anna.
I thought Roman wasn't a very good tutor though for the 2 weeks that he substituted for Anna. Kept on talking about timelines and stuff.. I think they are pretty useless because I use the question as my timeline.

ifsonotso_100 said:
lol same numbers and all ^ lol they don't change the final i don't think ever. I'd be very surprised if my exam was even slightly diff from the one you guys had done
Hmm I'm guessing they are too lazy to write new questions every semester.. you were right that ABC was an easy memorisation exam.

roadcone

HSC

Huratio said:
Nah, I had Anna.
I thought Roman wasn't a very good tutor though for the 2 weeks that he substituted for Anna. Kept on talking about timelines and stuff.. I think they are pretty useless because I use the question as my timeline.

indeed, roman was not the best tutor. when anna substituted for him a few times, it was much much better. i also didn't see the use in a timeline, the questions were essentially structured as one regardless.

HSC

roman was a douche simple as that. ABC is a joke of a subject, i forgot everything barring the basic basics as soon as i walked out of the exam, at least with other subjects you retain general info, abc had they changed the question like they do for cms myself ie: understanding what you are doing the failure rate would be close to 95%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)