Genuine Freak Out (2 Viewers)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I didnt think the Davis book was that great tbh, my teacher was constantly like he goes into wayyy too much detail. But i guess the rest is good. Thanks for the advice!
I PM'd (is that a verb?? pmmed??) you my school. Would be funny if we did go to the same place!!

CanU_Not

HSC
I didnt think the Davis book was that great tbh, my teacher was constantly like he goes into wayyy too much detail. But i guess the rest is good. Thanks for the advice!
I PM'd (is that a verb?? pmmed??) you my school. Would be funny if we did go to the same place!!
True dat he does and that's only useful if you're really passionate about computers and stuff lewl. But if you chunk his notes you'll find that the first few sentences of his topics could pretty much answer any HSC question you throw at it lol. The girl who SR last year read that book for fun everyday so it must work somewhat haha.

ilikecake

HSC
I'm doing accelerated IPT this year, so i only have 1 subject, but i'm still freaking out... because we only JUST finished learning content - and i had to do some myself at home... Only now have i got up to doing past tests and i don't have any school off because its still year 10 and ahhh! I go to a selective school so there is so much pressure!!

Also what if certain circumstances have made it so that i don't really exercise much anymore... what else helps as much as exercise?
I had this problem 2 years when I did the IPT paper for accelerated. All I can say is, this amount of freaking out isn't going to help, it just makes things worse. Much of the IPT course consists of pure memorisation; my entire study program for IPT to prep for the exam was to shut my door, flip open my textbook (the only one I had bothered to get from school), open it, and read it from start to finish. I ended up with a 93 scaled mark. Sure there were questions I hadn't done because I didn't know the answer, but most of it was doable, simply because it was written in the textbooks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)