Geography Predictions (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
I wish there will not be a question on enterprise or urban dynamics plssss(but last year was mega cities so this year might be urban dynamics I guess...)

joebiden69

HSC
what do u learn in geography
We learn about ecosystems and what makes them vulnerable and different management strategies,
A case study on a global economic activity such and Viticulture or Tourism, as well as a local company/enterprise,
And finally the urban dynamics behind cities, world cities and challenges in megacities

No surprises

HSC
We learn about ecosystems and what makes them vulnerable and different management strategies,
A case study on a global economic activity such and Viticulture or Tourism, as well as a local company/enterprise,
And finally the urban dynamics behind cities, world cities and challenges in megacities
walking syllabus

No surprises

HSC
For real if they put urban consolidation I might be able to say something but suburbanisation idk ill just say random shi

No surprises

HSC
Im planning on doing EAR and PEA. I barely know anything about urban dynamics and world cities
World city is easy you just need to do some research and one essay could be used for all the syllabus points as long as yk your case study well enough but I don't think tehy will do world city this year

SASH_06_X

HSC
World city is easy you just need to do some research and one essay could be used for all the syllabus points as long as yk your case study well enough but I don't think tehy will do world city this year
damn bro wc is the hardest topic of the lot cuz theres just so much case studies to remember there

No surprises

HSC
this year I think we'll get urban dynamics, world cities and economic activity as the choices for the essay cuz they alr did eco enterprise, ecosystems and mega cities last yr
what 😭 they put 3 different topics, urban dynamics and world cities are literally under the same topic

SASH_06_X

HSC
For real if they put urban consolidation I might be able to say something but suburbanisation idk ill just say random shi
what's the case study for suburbinsation
for consolidation i got Parramatta and Chatswood but suburbinsation idrk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)