Geography Predictions (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
yo, what are y'all doing to study for geo??? right now I'm just tired from all my other exams and don't know where to focus for geo. Idk if I shd just revise my notes or do smth else now, cuz I scored pretty crappy in skills in trials and its my weakest point so how do I go about preparing for that?? Does anyone have any resources they use to prep for skills bcoz I just can't seem to get the hang of them

ray64

HSC
yo, what are y'all doing to study for geo??? right now I'm just tired from all my other exams and don't know where to focus for geo. Idk if I shd just revise my notes or do smth else now, cuz I scored pretty crappy in skills in trials and its my weakest point so how do I go about preparing for that?? Does anyone have any resources they use to prep for skills bcoz I just can't seem to get the hang of them
Girl dw skills is pretty hard sometimes but you should just do skills across all past papers and see which ones you’re weakest in (i suck at time of the day questions). For me if i didnt understand skills i just watch youtube videos cuz im pretty sure theres a nsw geo teachers who make vids for the. Rn im gonna write extended responses for predicted questions hope this helps

SASH_06_X

HSC
yeah but it isn't made up completely of just periodic table elements is it?
i mean not every q is like "so and so periodic table element is used in so and so formula or wtv"
similarly geo isn't just sun and rain

carrotsss

HSC
yeah but it isn't made up completely of just periodic table elements is it?
i mean not every q is like "so and so periodic table element is used in so and so formula or wtv"
similarly geo isn't just sun and rain
idk what ur on about it literally is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)