George W Bush is plain stupid to run his own country!!! (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Things about Bush that makes him a total dickhead president who cant make any part of the world a better place

* Bush claims that in 20 years, Americans will have the first men to land on Mars. He said this during some president press conference after spending 140 million for space research
* Bush gets million gallons of oils from IRAQ to smash satelites into astroids
* Bush will probably invade IRAN next, cause they have a little bit of oil?
* Bush wont invade N Korea, cause america is pussy shit and N KOrea has got no oil
* Bush spends 10 billion on IRAQ, his decisions for plain violence are so quick
* Bush can invade IRAQ so damn quickly
* Bush can only spend 1 billion dollars for the Tsunami disaster

* Bush takes a holiday while New Orleans is in wreck
* Bush said he will come to look at the State in distress. At first he says he will come by car then by helicopter, and now 10 kms up inside the Airforce One Boeing. What will he see? Clouds?
* Bush cant think properly to help his own nation than he can invade other countries
* Bush is a racist motherfucker who doesnt want to help new Orleans because of the majority of black americans in poverty
* Bush doesnt have a plan to help New Orleans. I mean rescue efforts can be easily achieved with America's massive airforce. Just send in 1000 buses and 500 helicopters. 1000 troops aint enuf.
* Bush the prick can afford to kill 1000s of Iraqis and sent 40000 troops there, as well as have help come in from other nations to aid the cause of invasion, but cant do the same for his national pride.
* Bush is the dumbest president I have ever heard of. Every time he speaks. it pisses people off.
* Bush says this to his American people 'just be patient and pray'...WTF does he mean by pray? Its not like America is powerless to support itself.
* Bush is a NAZI
* Bush maybe hasnt seen enuf american movies in which american rescue efforts are gigantic like independance day

If u ppl out there with foxtel have heard what the New Orleans Mayor said, his a fully sick bro

and BUSH is a fully sick piece of shit

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I think it was Baudrillard who noted that it is impossible to point out the stupidity in others without in turn making yourself look stupid. Nonesuch example can be heralded as truer than this thread.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Vangineer said:
Things about Bush that makes him a total dickhead president who cant make any part of the world a better place

* Bush claims that in 20 years, Americans will have the first men to land on Mars. He said this during some president press conference after spending 140 million for space research
Did you know that every dollar that is spent on the space program has returned seven dollars to the economy?
* Bush gets million gallons of oils from IRAQ to smash satelites into astroids
Bush has not stolen the oil from Iraq. It still has to go through OPEC. Also see above.
* Bush will probably invade IRAN next, cause they have a little bit of oil?
Or because they are, in all likelyhood, developing a nuclear weapons program.
* Bush wont invade N Korea, cause america is pussy shit and N KOrea has got no oil
There's a difference between being a pussy shit and being smart enough not to invade a nuclear power.
* Bush spends 10 billion on IRAQ, his decisions for plain violence are so quick
Huh? Did you not see the build up to Iraq took 1.5+ years?
* Bush can invade IRAQ so damn quickly
As above.

At this point I got sick of responding, but you get the idea.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
absolution* said:
I think it was Baudrillard who noted that it is impossible to point out the stupidity in others without in turn making yourself look stupid. Nonesuch example can be heralded as truer than this thread.
you put into words what we were all thinking. well done :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
Waf's Mom Sucks Doug's Cock
Once again you're revealing how little you know Zahid. They're divorced moron.

tempco

HSC
withoutaface said:
At this point I got sick of responding, but you get the idea.
the problem with new orleans is pretty real though.

don't hurricanes usually happen at the same time of the year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)