Getting back an Ex (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Hmm..kinda weird typing here for advice, but guess there are some very good advice to be had here.

Finally broke up with my gf, well, she broke it off, because of some guy she doesn't want to date but likes at work. Because she understands the "don't shit where you eat" But she also said that she can't deal with the guilt of being with me while thinking of someone else.

Anyway, she said she needs some time to be "single" for a while to decide. and I was wondering whether there are some good tips in getting her back. I mean...the confusion here is that she still wants to see me and do things with me; but at the same time, she doesn't want to me with me until she is completely sure.

I have decided to give her some time, but the thing is, is there anything i can do to speed up the process so that she can decide to be back with me; i mean, i do like this girl quite a bit, and don't want this to end.

Right now at least, leaving her and getting over her is prob not one of my options; so yeah..

Thanks guys

catzhernandez

HSC
I think you should really start moving on. It's pretty obvious that she's not feeling you, if she actually had to think about it. That pretty much means she's just stalling until she says "no".

Yes it is very sad when relationships must come to an end but if she's "eyeing" someone else at her place of work and has told you about this and has ended it. There's really no point is there?

michael1990

HSC
Show her what she fell in love with. Just spend time with her, let her know you are willing to wait.

Just don't sound needy or weird. Let her decide, otherwise your only option will be get over her. Let her be.

Pace_T

HSC
SipSip said:
Hi,

Hmm..kinda weird typing here for advice, but guess there are some very good advice to be had here.

Finally broke up with my gf, well, she broke it off, because of some guy she doesn't want to date but likes at work. Because she understands the "don't shit where you eat" But she also said that she can't deal with the guilt of being with me while thinking of someone else.

Anyway, she said she needs some time to be "single" for a while to decide. and I was wondering whether there are some good tips in getting her back. I mean...the confusion here is that she still wants to see me and do things with me; but at the same time, she doesn't want to me with me until she is completely sure.

I have decided to give her some time, but the thing is, is there anything i can do to speed up the process so that she can decide to be back with me; i mean, i do like this girl quite a bit, and don't want this to end.

Right now at least, leaving her and getting over her is prob not one of my options; so yeah..

Thanks guys

weren't you that dude who spent shitloads on a chick and everyone said the moment you spend heaps on her shes going to break up with you? LOL

anyway, shes a tramp, she wants to see if she can get with the other guy, but also keeping you as an option if she fails that. pretty pathetic of her. and you *waiting* for her is sad. anyway, i bet you were one of those really nice guys, of course girls dont want to be with guys who buy heaps of expensive shit for them and act all nice. dont worry dude, there are heaps of girls out there who would really appreciate the things you do, not her!

in conclusion, if you send flowers to a bitch's house, a couple of days later send the bill, too.

Evilo

HSC
michael1990 said:
Show her what she fell in love with. Just spend time with her, let her know you are willing to wait.

Just don't sound needy or weird. Let her decide, otherwise your only option will be get over her. Let her be.
no way man! i totally disagree.

She blew you off cos she likes another guy. Dont let her be your "fall back"/"second chance draw" guy. Move on, find a different relationship (with a hotter gf) then if she comes back rub it in her face.

If she breaks up with you because shes found someone she likes more... then its clear she doesnt think that highly of you. and ontop of that, what will stop her from pulling that shit again?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
doesn't the fact that she likes another guy make you NOT want to be with her?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Climb every mountain
forde every stream
follow every rainbow
til
you
find
YOUR DREAM

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You could post on an internet forum about it. Chicks dig that shit.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
^cliche
gayest thing i've ever heard on BOS but.
EDIT: Iron's post

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
SipSip said:
she still wants to see me and do things with me; but at the same time, she doesn't want to be with me until she is completely sure.
What a bitch. I hate her already, how can you not be angry at her? She's messing with you.

Muz4PM

HSC
I am confused a little. She says that she has feelings for you, but she has feelings for someone else as well. Of the two options open to you, either completely dumping her or being the rebound guy. I suggest you be the former rather than the latter, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you still have some dignity.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Muz4PM said:
I am confused a little. She says that she has feelings for you, but she has feelings for someone else as well. Of the two options open to you, either completely dumping her or being the rebound guy. I suggest you be the former rather than the latter, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you still have some dignity.
+1

(fink i <3 you Muz4PM. lets get hot one day :) lol)

HSC
You can't let yourself be her "other option" or substitute. Its either you or him, and let her know that! Shit, she can't just string both of you along and give you false hope. Give her an ultimatum otherwise this whole situation is only going in her favour, and shouldn't we always look out for our own interests first?

Some proverb said Above all, guard your heart.

The sooner she chooses, the sooner you can pick yourself up from this mess.

Or live happily ever after with the man-eater.

justmeme

HSC
N/A
sounds like she is just lonely and wants attention from you, because she knows she will get it.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
SipSip said:
Hi,

Thanks guys
How long have you guys been dating? Sounds to me like she's a bit bored and is wondering whether the grass is really greener on the other side.

In that case, let her find out herself. It never is, but you're better than that, man! :D

HalcyonSky

HSC
you have to stop being a pussy and show her your a man by telling her to fuck off for messing you around like she is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)