Getting Hand Cramps in exams ????? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gel pens, but the problem is that they run out quickly are are usually quite expensive.

gwemma88

HSC
Riviet said:
It also might be the way you hold your pen, some positions might be more painful to write in for extended periods of times, namely a 2 or 3 hour exam.
yes i know it is the way i hold my pen but it is a bit hard to change now. What i really need is to go back to kindergarten and learn with all the 5yr olds how to hold a pen properly!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
gwemma88 said:
yes i know it is the way i hold my pen but it is a bit hard to change now. What i really need is to go back to kindergarten and learn with all the 5yr olds how to hold a pen properly!
I think its common problem with many students who have learn to hold their pens incorrectly. Using different types of lighter pens with grips etc should help to avoid or minimise cramping.

super_fly5

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I think its common problem with many students who have learn to hold their pens incorrectly. Using different types of lighter pens with grips etc should help to avoid or minimise cramping.
So, what would you suggest for someone who is unwilling to change the way they hold their pen? (Besides the pen being lighter)

By the way, I honestly do not see the problem with you using the Arial font. Who the hell would give a damn.

P

pLuvia

super_fly5 said:
So, what would you suggest for someone who is unwilling to change the way they hold their pen? (Besides the pen being lighter)

By the way, I honestly do not see the problem with you using the Arial font. Who the hell would give a damn.
Learn to write faster and better or change

Bookie is like that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)