Getting Interviewed at an Investment Bank (1 Viewer)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Kind of, but you can talk about stuff which is more specific to the area you're applying for.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hey did anyone get a interview for P&G Internship?
anyone know the recruiters #?

apparantly its held @ UTS, jase, maybe u can spot them for me :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Bit off topic, but I got a call today from Deloitte saying I made it to first round. Heh, I don't really know much about them though or the position I'm applying for =\. Guess I should do some research now. It's a bit stressful having all these interviews and having a busy uni semester >.<

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
What kind of qs did they ask in the psychometric exam for mq?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's the same for most companies. They give you a verbal, numerical and abstract test.

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
jasee said:
Bit off topic, but I got a call today from Deloitte saying I made it to first round. Heh, I don't really know much about them though or the position I'm applying for =\. Guess I should do some research now. It's a bit stressful having all these interviews and having a busy uni semester >.<
Hey Jasee, good luck with your Deloitte interview. I did winter vac there in July and you'll love the place! Their culture is awesome!

RIZAL

HSC
Hey Jaseee, how's your application going? I have a friend who did the psychometric test and has been left hanging on his result for a week now....it's pretty slack, they should really get back to you asap.

I managed to score an Actuarial consulting internship at a big four firm so things worked out quite well for me in the end. The whole process was over in about 2 weeks which was impressive!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Isaaq said:
I managed to score an Actuarial consulting internship at a big four firm so things worked out quite well for me in the end. The whole process was over in about 2 weeks which was impressive!
woah congrats man!

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Isaaq said:
Hey Jaseee, how's your application going? I have a friend who did the psychometric test and has been left hanging on his result for a week now....it's pretty slack, they should really get back to you asap.

do you do actuarial?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Isaaq said:

is this Trowbridge Deloitte?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh, is it Deloitte? If so, I'll see you at the cocktail party if you're going :p

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Isaaq said:

QUOTE]

i concur. ppl are doing their psychometric tests over a span of 3wks so they cant make any decisions yet.

pungpui

HSC
Come join FSG at Macquarie!! I'm seriously like the only 18 year old there, the second youngest on my floor is like 28!

And yea the culture at Macquarie is great, never hear any yelling or screaming!

1 question, where were the interviews held? Martin Place or Bond St?

barnsey88

HSC
How did you get that job as an 18 yr old at Macquarie pungpui?

pungpui

HSC
Haha spot on.

Wow baker182, you must know from experience

ar5ena1

HSC
2nd interview tomorrow.

1st interview is easy as pie, everything with decent interpersonal skills should breeze through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)