Getting marks back (1 Viewer)

opboyle

HSC
im just down right excited, i put in all the effort and im expecting good things

thoughts?

the.RAVER

HSC
Ahh nah I'm dreading it. I've already gotten some back that I'm not too happy with.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
this is like the perfect site to express wats in me!!!!

i sat 4 all ma half yearlies and didn't really have a goood hoildays due to the bloody fact that i am stressssing ma heart off of wat ma results r gonna be.
coz like i realllllllllly hope the half yearlies aint gonnna hav a major effect on ma UAI. :rofl:

ma subjects r

ext 1 math:spzz:
mathematics:spzz:
bio :spzz:
chem :spzz:
standard english:spzz:
legal studies:spzz:

I hav mentioned this in other sections of this site but i really neeeeeeeeeeeed 2 get it out off me :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
this is like the perfect site to express wats in me!!!!

i sat 4 all ma half yearlies and didn't really have a goood hoildays due to the bloody fact that i am stressssing ma heart off of wat ma results r gonna be.
coz like i realllllllllly hope the half yearlies aint gonnna hav a major effect on ma UAI. :rofl:

ma subjects r

ext 1 math:spzz:
mathematics:spzz:
bio :spzz:
chem :spzz:
standard english:spzz:
legal studies:spzz:

I hav mentioned this in other sections of this site but i really neeeeeeeeeeeed 2 get it out off me :)
Don't worry. If you do bad in your half yearlies, just work harder and make sure you do better in all other assessments, trials and especially the external HSC assessment. I stuffed up my half yearlies last year when I accelerated, still managed to get a Band 6, thanks to my External Mark.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
LOL just dun tell ur parents xD

i thought my results were good

den when my mum find out on report, she get angry o_O
afterwards not very good holiday for me =[[[

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
Mixed feelings. I feel I could've done better in MX1 and MX2. It wasn't that I wasn't prepared, my performance on the day just wasnt up to scratch. MX2 was my first exam, so was nervous. But other than than it should be alright.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Mixed feelings. I feel I could've done better in MX1 and MX2. It wasn't that I wasn't prepared, my performance on the day just wasnt up to scratch. MX2 was my first exam, so was nervous. But other than than it should be alright.
Don't worry. MX2 is a bitch.
A lot of people stuff up MX2 exams, myself included.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Already got english and economics results, dissapointing result in english, but economics im happy with :) also got my result back for physics, it was alright but theres definitely room for improvement

Awaiting results for sor1, 2u+3u maths and chemistry
I probably aced sor1, but I dont care lol, it aint going to count for me :) im hoping I went good in maths, and for chem I just want to retain a good rank...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
HAHAHAHA thanks so much...

now i dun need to do ANY work for the rest of the year
and can just say that in 8 months time xDD

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I already got back my results for the Year 12 maths exams... not really pleased with the result all that much but then again i crammed all of year 11 and 12 Mathematics and MX1 course (up until that point... which is almost all of the course) in 4 months...

So taking that into consideration with my marks... i was overall pleased... but I hope to do better.

Year 11 half-yearlies coming up now in Week 6! Not too concerned for them because of all the time to prepare and I know what's coming...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol gl with that...
I would probably get caned if I did, cant really hide your uai - every yr 12 parent knows about it :)
That is a horrible fact.

I got some of my marks/ranks back, they're what i expected. Quite please but there's of course room for improvement.

I don't want my modern back at all - it was after math on the same day and worth only 1/3 of the weighting of math with less competition so i hardly studied at all... I am dreading getting my English mark while looking forward to getting 3U math back.

I should be getting everything back tomorrow. Gah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)