getting over the "i want a boyfriend stage" (1 Viewer)

BlytheChloe

HSC
Exphate said:
testpilot (bless his soul) will be able to confirm the lulz of this.

We had a guy in our grade, who maintained a steady online relationship with a "female" from the JewEssofAye. They met through Neopets, had a Neopet wedding, and spawned mini-pets.

he saved money andwent over there to meet a potential paedophile. Turns out she was just hideous. Anyway, apparently she came out to Aus for a plutonic trip (lulz). It ended up at a party, testpilot and her wanting murder.

Safe to say, your best bet of getting some cock, is to neopet.
ROFL NEOPETS! YEAH!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I used to play that in Year 5! I didn't know you could have weddings and spawn.

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:

We had a guy in our grade, who maintained a steady online relationship with a "female" from the JewEssofAye. They met through Neopets, had a Neopet wedding, and spawned mini-pets.

he saved money andwent over there to meet a potential paedophile. Turns out she was just hideous. Anyway, apparently she came out to Aus for a plutonic trip (lulz). It ended up at a party, testpilot and her wanting murder.

Lol, she tried to stab me. Also, there is a reason she was prowling the net for man meat. I'd put her into the Oxygen thief category. This wench seriously needs to learn to have a sense of humour, so she can understand my awesomeness and so I don't get turned into a sieve next time we meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
Exphate said:

LOL. Post of the year.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
being in a long term relationship gets really boring. its restrictiive and disallows you from hooking up with hotter ppl.
take my advice and stay single
or take a journo from vogue's advice and date 5 people at once. that way you wont get bored, you'll receive many pressies, and you'll have the variety you'd desire if you were monogamous.
(22:28:01) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: ugh
(22:28:02) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: now the bfs contacted m
(22:28:03) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: after 4 days
(22:28:06) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: n now i hav 2 see him
(22:28:08) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: i hate seeing him
(22:28:12) (L)[j] j u s t i n e . . . really really sick: its so awkward:cool:

aimeekealy

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
dude, anyone who has to post their personal relationship problems/insecurities on the INTERNET of all places is opening themselves up for an ass-raping by people they don't know. in both a literal and figurative sense. so stfu.
people post things like this on the internet for advice, not to get ripped on. And on BOS it would be advice from people their own age.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
aimeekealy said:
people post things like this on the internet for advice, not to get ripped on. And on BOS it would be advice from people their own age.
mm, but i stand by the gist of what i said. just because you don't want people to flame you doesn't mean they won't. if you post your personal problems online the response you get is out of your hands so people need to stop being sensitive about it, basically.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
mm, but i stand by the gist of what i said. just because you don't want people to flame you doesn't mean they won't. if you post your personal problems online the response you get is out of your hands so people need to stop being sensitive about it, basically.
I disagree.

Pace_T

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow apparently the world is meant to care.
no dickhead, these threads are made to seek advice from those who DO care. people dont have to care, and thats why they stay out of the threads in the first place......

ILUVMYB0YFRIEND

HSC
Princess Vyncie said:
how wud you get over this stage....
i was in this same situation for ages, because i kept knocking guys back and stuff because they seemed sleazy or whatever, and then i got over it and it didn't really bother me that i didn't have a bf but then i met my current bf and we've been together for almost 1yr now! so what i'm saying is don't give up :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
i was in this same situation for ages, because i kept knocking guys back and stuff because they seemed sleazy or whatever, and then i got over it and it didn't really bother me that i didn't have a bf but then i met my current bf and we've been together for almost 1yr now! so what i'm saying is don't give up :)
This has to be a troll :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)