Gift for my drama teacher (1 Viewer)

paige_67

HSC
Hey guys,
So my school does this thing where on our last day Year 12 run a "muck up" assessmbly where we make a Year 12 video and give teachers presents and just have fun with the rest of the school for an hour. Anyway, each student is in charge of finding a cheapish present for the teacher, with or without the help from the class. Anyway, I'm in charge of my drama teacher, and I have no idea what to get her. Does anyone have an ideas????
Thankyou!

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
my school does the same, and they normally do a thing where there is an overall theme around the teachers, they make a meme-puns to do with the faculty/teacher names. So if there are any in-jokes that you share with the teacher, or something like to do with the course idk then do that. or, use foods to describe them, like: 'here are chocolates, because you're so sweet. Here's some soda because you're so bubbly. Here's some etc... puns are good for this sort of thing. or also what they do often is give tea, because they say that they need to calm down because of all the stress you put them through haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)