• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gigs at the Enmore (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I'm not sure whether the arrangements differ per band, but does anyone know what the third row of bottom reserved seating is like? any chance that i could sneak my way onto the dancefloor? (ive never been to the enmore before)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
Born Dancer said:
any chance that i could sneak my way onto the dancefloor? (ive never been to the enmore before)
the seating isnt that bad. when i went to see corgan, i had floor tickets, and you went down the side to get into this like caged up area. lol

Ellie-Bee

HSC
when i saw john butler ages ago there, i was on the top floor in seats and even that wasn't that bad. :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Well i went last year for the Killers and i was up the top in seating.

Security everywhere. Dont know about your chances :/

cate_7x

HSC
You don't have a chance sneaking into the dancefloor - they are really tight about it.
But honestly it doesn't matter - the venue is small enough for it to still feel intimate even if your in sitting area and you end up standing anyway.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Well i went last year for the Killers and i was up the top in seating.

Security everywhere. Dont know about your chances :/
Dammit. I so wanted to go to that gig but couldn't. sigh.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cate_7x said:
You don't have a chance sneaking into the dancefloor - they are really tight about it.
But honestly it doesn't matter - the venue is small enough for it to still feel intimate even if your in sitting area and you end up standing anyway.
:( so i wont be too far away in a third row seat? i was so desperate for those dancefloor tix!!!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Born Dancer said:
:( so i wont be too far away in a third row seat? i was so desperate for those dancefloor tix!!!
nah you'll be fine. i was in like row T for interpol and it was still great :) but you won't get on the dancefloor, i was thinking the same thing!!!

HSC
Ive been around row t for qotsa in like 2001. Being towards the front of seating is much more preferable. Even though its a small venue it feels weird being right up the back without anyone behind you.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
well we ended up getting 3rd row. im sure itll be good wherever i am, but i was disappointed to not get dancefloor

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Born Dancer said:
well we ended up getting 3rd row. im sure itll be good wherever i am, but i was disappointed to not get dancefloor
oh no, you'll be fine. you see i missed on on floor tix for interpol when my friends got the floor tix so i was in seating by myself...but then i sat next to a really really hot guy who was also all alone and he was really nice but kept grabbing me and shaking me cause he was so excited

he was great :eek:

chamelia

HSC
melimoo said:
nah you'll be fine. i was in like row T for interpol and it was still great :) but you won't get on the dancefloor, i was thinking the same thing!!!

Ahh I was promised tickets to see Interpol and then theyre were taken away from me just a few days later... :( ...*tear

cate_7x

HSC
melimoo said:

Haha you went to Interpol? So did I - best concert!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
cate_7x said:
Haha you went to Interpol? So did I - best concert!
i know. best time ever!!!!!!! even though i was alone and was unable to shout suggestive comments at carlos

caaaaaaaaaaaaarlooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

edit - which one you go to? friday or sunday?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nuh uh

friday was way better
cause i was there

oh and we got more songs and we didn't have a crazy harassing carlos at the front

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
cate_7x said:
Bahaha!

I've never seen them be concerned about it all, particularly at fantomas, they were all "Just give us whatever ticket and pile in wherever you like", much the same with opeth. It's somewhat irresponsible given the state of liability laws, but I honestly can't agree with you, I don't think they're tight at all.

That said, it certainly is a very intimate venue, it's a great place to see almost any band.

HSC
melimoo said:
nuh uh

friday was way better
cause i was there

oh and we got more songs and we didn't have a crazy harassing carlos at the front
but did you get poontang afterwards? i think not. so ner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)