Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
rory did (she also got into princeton which i find a little fake , like being accepted to ALL 3) but they both end up going to yale anyway

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
no, she rejects harvard coz she realises that yale is the school for her..i dont really get it but i havent seen the episode...its next weeks ep so tune in

M

MrBLuEyEs

i thought her decision of not going to harvard might have been based on the fact that her n paris were sorta friends again and she didnt want to hurt her feelings...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
when u have wanted to go to harvard for 17 years of ur life, u simply don't change ur mind coz ur afraid of hurting a friends' feelings...at least i don't think so

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it may have something to do with her decision, but she would mostly base it on what she wanted

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i miss most of them because it's on sat. but when i watch there are a few things but i can still get the story line

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
rory is such a pussy....

jess hardly tried shit and she runs off crying! god damn it! i mean yeah ok she didnt want to sleep with him but chill girl...

Fry

she chose Yale because she realised it had more pros over Harvard and Princeton. one of the pros was that the campus was closer to Stars Hollow geographically so that she could visit her mother often. if she chose Harvard, it really wouldn't work out for the show because it's pretty far from Connecticut.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahaha so they stuffed up the plot line from the beginning...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im only joking...they probably thought of it from the beginning but they made rory so adament to go to harvard and fry's reply just made me think that the plot line wouldnt have worked if rory went to harvard so...maybe they didnt think of it at the beginning! hmmm...

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Yay I love this show (resurrects a dead thread) anyway has anyone been getting series 5 off the net? I won't be shown here 4 ages so if you can't wait here's mega spoilers for series 5 (a lot has happened so far)
Rory has an affair with Dean (who is married to Lindsay), and tells her Mum, which causes a bitter rift between Lorelai and Rory (shock horror).
Rory then takes a trip to Europe with Emily to get away from Loreila. Meanwhile Emily and Richard have split up, (not divorced) and Richard is living in the Pool house (they have now started talking again so my prediction is for them to get back together).
When Rory gets back she and Dean get it off again (Dean breaks up with Lindsay). But none of that matters of course, what matters is that Lorelai & Luke have gotten together, as was hinted at from the start.
Rory and Lorelai make up, but tensions rise between Luke and Dean because he has broken up with Rory before.

And that's all that has happened up to episode 5 series 5, episodes are shown in the States on tuesdays & u can get them in HDTV at 350mb an episode (hell taping TV episodes is also technically illegal here, but every1 does it.)

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hmm.. interesting. but aren't u supposed to put a warning or some shyte.. ? cos everyone might yell at u for spoiling.

and no mention of jess... he hasn't left for good has he ? =(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Annegelic said:
hmm.. interesting. but aren't u supposed to put a warning or some shyte.. ? cos everyone might yell at u for spoiling.

and no mention of jess... he hasn't left for good has he ? =(
lol that was more of a spoiler than dritz! i didn't find out anythign from their post because the writing is white so i have to highlight it to read it

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Am I the only one who just couldn't resist reading Dritz' spoiler and is now really pissed off at themselves?

I have to work on saturday night so i always miss gilmore girls... which makes me really shitty. What did happen to Jess?

olay

HSC
tabularasa said:
Jess was the worst chracter ever. i hated him. The rest of the show is ok though the last couple of eps were boring.
yeah i thought the last eppies were a bit down hill too.. except for that one where they all ended in tears. :( i ended in tears too.

though i liked jess. hated dean.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
Am I the only one who just couldn't resist reading Dritz' spoiler and is now really pissed off at themselves?

I have to work on saturday night so i always miss gilmore girls... which makes me really shitty. What did happen to Jess?
Sorry for spoiling, just felt like telling the story...... dunno where Jess is, he hasn't popped up in the new episodes, but I bet he will make a come back. I sorta like Jess, he doesn't give a crap what people think.... he went off to Miami or something at the end of Series 3.... I hope he comes back or there are no bad guys (cept for Michel but he is good really, he just acts mean). Isn't it weird and kinda sickening how everyone in the town is so nice?

olay said:
yeah i thought the last eppies were a bit down hill too.. except for that one where they all ended in tears. :( i ended in tears too.

though i liked jess. hated dean.
Yeah I hate Dean too.. he is too boring, and I laughed when he threw a sissy fit because Rory wasn't ready to commit to him. And the car he built for Rory was a piece of crap.

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I liked Jess but the show was getting ridiculous when Rory went off to Yale. They were making up any BS excuse (place to study, laundry got stuffed...blah blah) in order to get Rory back to Lorelai and Star's Hollow. Old eps were heaps better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)