Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
iambored said:
lol that was more of a spoiler than dritz!
but... i was referring to how jess has left already. the last we saw of him was when he came back to starshollow to get his car, then he said he loved her, and then they stopped the show airing here in Aus. so yeh.

i love jess ! he's way better then Dean.. who used to be hot, but now he's gone all *geeky*.

the best eps were from the very beginning, with Tristan.... omg BRING HIM BACK (Chad Michael Murray played him). Either they bring Tristan and/or Jess back, or introduce some new, hotter college guys for Rory... geez.

tabularasa

HSC
I'm glad the jess show never got off the ground. It would have been so bad. Granted not to happy that he returned into GG

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Don't any other guys watch this show? Anyway, Laurel Graham (Loreila) is the hottest, and Alexis Bledel (Rory) is pretty fiiiine now that she is older ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah check out the old threads. A bunch of guys drooling over Lorelai and her MILF factor... :rolleyes:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ lol yeh, same with my bros drooling over Julie Cooper and Seth's mum in OC... um yuk ?

tabularasa

HSC
i watch it, Rory is a hottie, paris is ok though i was flipping thorugh this film mag and she was liek in this soft pron movie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)