Girl forced to change school beacouse of hair color! (1 Viewer)

penguin.ali

HSC
St Paul's suspended her because they are afraid of how the public will judge the school based on her hair colour. Not a very good argument considering that the school is within walking distance of a massive public housing community with one of the highest rates of crime in the Hunter.
I don't think that they really care about some girl's hair when they're all trying to their lives off the ground and out of that area.

Which of course brings me to the children that attend St Pauls. Many of the ones that I have met have been rude, inconsiderate people who take pleasure in offending and upsetting the general public. Yet this girl is well spoken and apart from her hair colour, presents herself well. I'd rather catch a bus with her than with some of the others that go to her school.

HSC
i was bored as fuck and watching today tonight (barf) last night and something about this came up. it was like, she has clearly chosen to dye her hair bright red because of hayley williams from paramore, who contributed this shitty song to the twilight soundtrack. twilight is to blame! all teenagers love twilight! and then went off on some bullshit tangent about vampire cults or some shit lol .. excellent, to-the-point journalism as always

lol bogans

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot of schools have this rule. Mine did, and we were public. Hair was supposed to be of a natural colour- my friend dyed hers bright red (whole head) and was stripped of her Senior SRC-ness because she'd be a "bad influence" on the rest of the girls lol.

Yeah schools need to lighten up, (and Felicity's hair isn't /that/ bad) but you honestly cant expect to turn up to a PRIVATE school with like, electric blue hair.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
A lot of schools have this rule. Mine did, and we were public. Hair was supposed to be of a natural colour- my friend dyed hers bright red (whole head) and was stripped of her Senior SRC-ness because she'd be a "bad influence" on the rest of the girls lol.

Yeah schools need to lighten up, (and Felicity's hair isn't /that/ bad) but you honestly cant expect to turn up to a PRIVATE school with like, electric blue hair.

I would, jsut to fuck with their minds.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Oh have a cry, changing schools over hair seems a bit excessive

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
it's a private school,

when her parents enrolled they had to sign a contract which detailed these and other regulations

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Follow the rules, for crying out loud. Did she really think she would get away with it? She made the choice to dye her hair like a bogan and then was "stunned" when she was asked to not return until she fixed it, having been warned and given the holidays to change it back.
I agree with HumanDichotomy - spoiled brat.

BlackDragon

HSC
That's nothing compared to what my school was like. If your hair went past your ears and you were a boy you'd get suspended. And if hadn't shaved properly or polished your shoes you didn't get into lunch. I hate schools like this, what ever happened to individuality?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My friend and I were yelling at the TV when we saw this on TT.

Private schools are allowed to be selective about who they let in. That's sort of the point of them. And they have rules about uniform and appearance that you have to follow, because they're trying to maintain a standard. It's not hard to follow them, you just have to not dye your hair a stupid colour.

But the girl and her mother looked like dumb fat bitches so how much reasonable thinking can you expect from them...

ZaraKu

HSC
The girl now goes to a public school anyway. I liked the colour, better than ratty paris hilton blonde. Most kids in Newcastle are impolite little shits who need a backhand to the head, not just the ones from that particular school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)