girls chasing guys? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
well i tried and fell on my face (story of my life!) he doesnt have any time for me and thats that.

back to the drawing board.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bex said:
well i tried and fell on my face (story of my life!) he doesnt have any time for me and thats that.

well if you look anything like that character from little britain, i know why :/

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bex said:

He dosn't have any time for you, did he actually say that to your face?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
i am used too girls chasing me and ripping my shirt off too expose my 6 pack; its known too send them into a trance-like state

thankyou guido
Go back to year 3.

bex

HSC
HAHA no i dont look anything like Vicky! although i once met a girl who did... but thats another story!

he is the kind of guy that f he wants something he will go out of his way to get it. and obviously thats not the case here.. he didnt have to..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Casmira said:
i am used too girls chasing me and ripping my shirt off too expose my 6 pack; its known too send them into a trance-like state

thankyou guido
lol no really, i love you

Lundy

Banned
HSC
bex said:

Eh, I know how you feel.

davin

HSC
N/A
bex said:
no not really.. i mean i like it if a guy comes to me.. but its not entirely essential...
anyways arent men supposedly 'the hunters' ?
think there's always a trouble in that girls expect guys to know when to chase em a bit too much. i mean, from a guy perspective, annoying to have to do all the legwork.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
davin said:
think there's always a trouble in that girls expect guys to know when to chase em a bit too much. i mean, from a guy perspective, annoying to have to do all the legwork.
Ahah, as said above. It's annoying if the girl expects you to know when to push and when not to, I mean, try looking from a guys perspective.

"Girl says "No" to guy for whatever reason but really means yes.

Guy walks away in dejection.

Girl ignores guy for the rest of week because "Why doesn't he like me?!?!" or because he didnt push the issue.

Guy gets barred."

I mean, I know the above is a bit over-the-top, but it pretty much sums up what happens. How's a guy supposed to know when a girl wants them to go the extra step. For some girls it seems like it's some sort of game.

For most guys it's deciding between taking a risk of pushing them and getting them or pushing them and getting charged for assault.

HSC
no no no no, you have to be careful when a girl says "no" take it too heart, and refrain; they usually mean it

davin

HSC
N/A
yeah, better case of example is that the last relationship i had...everyone that knew us both knew she was interested in me, and no one told me cuz everyone figured i knew. that lasted a month before i finally got brought up to speed on it all

co6

Knight
HSC
davin said:
yeah, better case of example is that the last relationship i had...everyone that knew us both knew she was interested in me, and no one told me cuz everyone figured i knew. that lasted a month before i finally got brought up to speed on it all
Lucky you. Everyone told me that the girl I liked couldn't stop talking about me (even though she told me that she didn't like me a month or so earlier). I pushed the issue and what followed was a very long and angry 'conversation'.

davin

HSC
N/A
it really wasn't particularly lucky as how the timing went and all....as a few hours after i found out, she sorta left and so i didn't actually see her for a bout 2 months...and that was for a week...and then it was sorta done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)