girls doing physics (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Well soooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy :p . I only know ONE female. Yes, I should have rephrased that. But like you said, there are only a small minority or women compared to men. You're taking this very seriously :p

TripleJ

HSC
Tennille said:
I reckon...hahaha. I'm going to be the next Einstein.

Z= GT^2. I made a new equation. I feel special now!!! :p
Where:
Z= Energy
G=Mass
T=Speed of Light

God I'm a geek.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
yeah, why not? hehehe...or square turtles...whatever suits you.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
We had 3 out of 18 or so.

The top girl was 6th or so.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
well, my physics class was half and half, 7 guys to 7 girls, and yes us girls did particularly well

psych_girl

HSC
2 girls in my school

In my school, we only have 25 students who are doing science....Only 2 girls r doing physics (im doing bio and chemistry)......But all physical boyz apply for physical-related degrees next year except some apply for software. I will study physics at year 1 of univeristy beacuse i want to transfer to Univeristy of Sydney to do Medical sciene @ second year. They said i MUST do physics.....Its bloody....hehe....I have no choice.....I hate physics but i must do it....OMG......

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
In our class there are about ~13 students , out of which 3 are girls (inc. me). I find physics is really different to all my other subjects because of this whole male dominating thing. Guys are so..., well i think i've heard enough disgusting anecdotes to last me the rest of the hsc. Especially since we're doing space, every mention of the words "thrust" and "probe" sends the male part into cahoots.

I know that there are more guys tehn girls there...but would be so hard to have a bit of respect. There are some things about guys i just don't want to hear about!

Last edited:

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
fi_babezy said:
In our class there are about ~13 students , out of which 3 are girls (inc. me). I find physics is really different to all my other subjects because of this whole male dominating thing. Guys are so..., well i think i've heard enough disgusting anecdotes to last me the rest of the hsc. Especially since we're doing space, every mention of the words "thrust" and "probe" sends the male part into cahoots.

I know that there are more guys tehn girls there...but would be so hard to have a bit of respect. There are some things about guys i just don't want to hear about!
OMG! that sounds exactly like my physics class :D:D
cept weve only got one girl.. so u can imagine what thats like mwhahahahah.
we havent started doing space yet, i can't wait lol. were doing motors and generators.. right hand rule all that stuf.. not much to look at, but tweak the words around a bit and it can get very interesting lol.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My grade:

yr 11: 3 girls/5 boys
yr 12: 1 girl/4 boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)