Girls Don't know what they want. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainesy

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Men don't understand women, therefore men are led to the conclusion that women obviously don't know what they want. When in truth, it is the man that doesn't know what the women wants, and not the woman herself.
men know what women want cause women want men

and as you will with out a doubt disagree with this, why dont some of the females of the forum attempt to explain what they want and lets just see if they can articulate themselves as well as they believe they can

hmm???

Tysonn

HSC
Bainesy said:

and as you will with out a doubt disagree with this, why dont some of the females of the forum attempt to explain what they want and lets just see if they can articulate themselves as well as they believe they can

hmm???
*reads*

*reacts*

Anyways, you're a fool if you actually believe you can predict precisely what someone else 'wants', let alone generalise an entire gender.

GigaLouie

HSC
Tysonn said:
*reads*

*reacts*

Anyways, you're a fool if you actually believe you can predict precisely what someone else 'wants', let alone generalise an entire gender.

Girls want....... commitment... OH SHI-

Bainesy

HSC
Tysonn said:
*reads*

*reacts*

lolz, nice pic

it was a joke. men know what women want cause women want men. the humour is lost *sigh*

oh come now. you ask random people and most would say that they want money and power. i know id like some of that. wouldnt you?

Pace_T

HSC
theyve been posting what they want on these forums for years. do a search they all want different things just like guys...

bassistx

HSC
Bainesy said:

hmm???
Is this things in general or in a relationship?

Btw, the reason why it takes women a while to order food is because we have to think about fat, calories, etc. Calculating takes time, okay?

Pace_T said:
theyve been posting what they want on these forums for years. do a search they all want different things just like guys...
This guy is smart.
I want world peace and to end poverty and save the planet. I know what I want :)

Bainesy

HSC
bassistx said:
Is this things in general or in a relationship?

Btw, the reason why it takes women a while to order food is because we have to think about fat, calories, etc. Calculating takes time, okay?
explain both i guess

and you shouldnt have to calculate calory intake. you just eat whatever you want, and if you think that doing this will cause you to gain weight, then you arent exercising enough, ie, the food isnt the problem

bassistx

HSC
Bainesy said:
explain both i guess

and you shouldnt have to calculate calory intake. you just eat whatever you want, and if you think that doing this will cause you to gain weight, then you arent exercising enough, ie, the food isnt the problem
It takes me only a glance to figure out the calories. But I'm more concerned about the fat content lol. In any case, I'm vegan and I have a gluten allergy so I'm an exception when it takes a while to order. Unless it's from a veg place, then all I have to ask about is the gluten factor.

In General:
Everybody is different, but I personally want to travel the world, leave something behind (write a book, make a film, whatever it may be ), start a charity, help people, improve and enrich the education system in 3rd world countries, learn a few more languages, get involved in politics (this is virtually crossed off the list, I've got ties to the Greens Party in Italy), encourage people to go 'green', go to university (and graduate lol), and speak out against animal cruelty/human rights violations/sweat shops/etc. That's me in a nutshell.

In a relationship:
Someone who listens. They don't have to be the sweetest person ever, but that sure is a bonus. There needs to be respect and trust. Commitment isn't something I am currently worried about. That would be an issue if we were together for a while and it was serious, not just a fling or whatnot.
Honesty is important. If they want an open relationship, I'm fine with it. So long as we are honest with each other. You don't want any secrets. I don't anyway.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
In a relationship:
Someone who listens. They don't have to be the sweetest person ever, but that sure is a bonus. There needs to be respect and trust. Commitment isn't something I am currently worried about. That would be an issue if we were together for a while and it was serious, not just a fling or whatnot.
Honesty is important. If they want an open relationship, I'm fine with it. So long as we are honest with each other. You don't want any secrets. I don't anyway.
so he can secks other people aslong as he tells you about them?

No. please?

bassistx

HSC
williamc said:
so he can secks other people aslong as he tells you about them?

No. please?
No please what?
I meant honesty as in if I asked, he'd tell. But I wouldn't unless I had a feeling it was with his ex or something, you know? But more concerned about sexual health in open relationships, so I'd want us to have regular check-ups and be honest about everything - it's not just about the bedroom.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
No please what?
I meant honesty as in if I asked, he'd tell. But I wouldn't unless I had a feeling it was with his ex or something, you know? But more concerned about sexual health in open relationships, so I'd want us to have regular check-ups and be honest about everything - it's not just about the bedroom.
no. = number.

:confused: for rest.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
You weren't listening, were you? lol

Too bad I'm a "commie", hey? :)
Your political views detract your hawtness -99 * 10^999999.

bassistx

HSC
williamc said:
Your political views detract your hawtness -99 * 10^999999.
Oh, but that's hardly a dent. My starting score is much higher ;)

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
Oh, but that's hardly a dent. My starting score is much higher ;)
I can find you a nice chinese boy who would share your political views.

bassistx

HSC
williamc said:
I can find you a nice chinese boy who would share your political views.
I don't have anything against people from different backgrounds.
But no thanks, I've already got somebody in mind.

I know what I want.
And we're gonna do it in his mini.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
I don't have anything against people from different backgrounds.
But no thanks, I've already got somebody in mind.

I know what I want.
And we're gonna do it in his mini.
Does the guy realise you are a sicko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)