girls how would you react to this (1 Viewer)

cute_lil_thing

HSC
chloe169 said:
Im a chick, and even though I am used to getting wolf whistled/honked/driven-by-twice etc etc, it never ceases to freak me out. I hate guys who do all this sort of crap. What kind of reaction are they trying to get? I only ever ignore it. No reaction is the best reaction. I cant speak for everyone but if I were that girl, I'd barr you really hard.
i completly agree. i'll neva understand y guys do this cuz it makes u look stupid n desperate (no offence). but back to the topic, i reckon u should ask for her numba if u realli like the chick but just hope that she doesnt recognise u as 1 of the guys who drove past n whistled lol.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
cute_lil_thing said:
i completly agree. i'll neva understand y guys do this cuz it makes u look stupid n desperate (no offence). but back to the topic, i reckon u should ask for her numba if u realli like the chick but just hope that she doesnt recognise u as 1 of the guys who drove past n whistled lol.
i diddn't wolf whistle at her or anything, i just smiled and waved and did the lil number hand signal, which she laughed playfully at, anyways my friend chris said that when he mentioned the thing she got my number of him, so ha.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol yeah, i say good luck with it all. i dont find it THAT stalkerish. any guy who goes to that much bloody effort for my number will get it for sure

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
Shell said:
lol yeah, i say good luck with it all. i dont find it THAT stalkerish. any guy who goes to that much bloody effort for my number will get it for sure
well im just comming out of a sort of break up, and i guess i dont really want to be alone so i put more effort in than what i normally would.

kaylz

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Hows bout you get to know the girl... become friends... then one day slip a pill into her drink and rape her?
ntb... sif bother getting to know her. once you've slipped something into her drink you can just pretend you're helping her get home. works a charm.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
kaylz said:
ntb... sif bother getting to know her. once you've slipped something into her drink you can just pretend you're helping her get home. works a charm.
It was the ironic twist in my sentence, I wanted people to read it and start off by thinking 'what a pussy' then get a laugh at the end bit. However I think most people 'skim' read and the word rape probably stands out, so it probably doesn't work too good :/

kaylz

HSC
i did realise and chose to ignore it :/

G

Gavvvvvin

Slowly follow her in your car as shes walking home, you stalker.

Shaynie69

HSC
kazan said:
so me and my friend were driving past the bus stop today, and we saw this drop dead gorgus girl getting off this bus, and we like pretty much stared at her, then we did a lap of the block and drove past and waved, then we came back again and i honked the horn, and made the hand symbol for her phone number, to which she just laughed a bit, but anyways she walked past my local basketball court, so im thinking tommorrow arvo when she gets of the bus, i might have to be playing basketball and try to talk to her.. is that a bit stalker-ish or is it relatively safe?

OH WOW haha i find that really cute. She obviously must be easygoing if she laughed a bit just ask her for her number and whatever, the worst that could happen is she could say "sorry no i have a bf", then case closed you tried your best and not kicking yourself for not tryen!

Jiga

OH WOW haha i find that really cute. She obviously must be easygoing if she laughed a bit just ask her for her number and whatever, the worst that could happen is she could say "sorry no i have a bf", then case closed you tried your best and not kicking yourself for not tryen!
Maybe the laugh was a nervous laugh? Like 'ha ha, please dont follow me home and attack me, ha ha'

As for the worst that could happen, a restraining order being issued would be very likely :wave:

The whole circling around 3 times is lame, its would have come across a so desperate and love isnt meant to happen like that, whatever will be will be, not whatever you force will be!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)