girls i need help (1 Viewer)

*squimmy*

HSC
rightio, theres this girl, me and her have been friends for a couple of years, over the last few weeks i have felt myself wanting to be closer to her. we are both in the same "clique" so we are always doin stuff together with our group. so anyways, the other day i told her i liked her, long story short, she told me that she has a sweet spot for me but she doesnt wanna lose our friendship. i said to her with all honesty that nothin could take it from us. over the last week or so, i can tell she thinks i have cooled off her a bit, but i havent, i want her more than ever. what do i do? the sweet spot is there, how do i convince her to act on it? PLEASE HELP ME

kaylz

HSC
don't push things. in fact, ignore her. then she'll want a piece of you.

*squimmy*

HSC
come on, u have to have somethin better than that. we have been normal the last week or so, cos she thinks i dont like her, and she hasnt come runnin, so im worried the ignoring thing wont work, got anythin else?

kaylz

HSC
when i say ignore, i mean really go for it. act distant. make plans then break them. chicks can't handle that. they hate being gotten over.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
agreed...

squimmy-dude, make indifference your best friend..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
organise ure thoughts..
ignore.. immerse ure self in other things.. its cos ure bored that u cant get itoff ure mind. .

yes girls love the ignoring thing..

HSC
I have to agree...the guy i like, ignores me sometimes, and well it really does make me want him more, even though im generally pissed off at him wen he does ignore him, the minute i see him or speak to him, im all happy again...so i say ignore her...and then if she becomes worse, all u can do is just tell her again, and tell her everything...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i didnt really read what you wrote.
but um, get in an elevator with her and press the stop button.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*squimmy* said:
rightio, theres this girl, me and her have been friends for a couple of years, over the last few weeks i have felt myself wanting to be closer to her. we are both in the same "clique" so we are always doin stuff together with our group. so anyways, the other day i told her i liked her, long story short, she told me that she has a sweet spot for me but she doesnt wanna lose our friendship. i said to her with all honesty that nothin could take it from us. over the last week or so, i can tell she thinks i have cooled off her a bit, but i havent, i want her more than ever. what do i do? the sweet spot is there, how do i convince her to act on it? PLEASE HELP ME
Tell her that sex would improve your friendship.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey how about if you were with someone else, or looked like you were with someone else. would that work?

S

Shuter

Wacky schemes are always worth a try, they always seem to work in the movies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wrong_turn said:
hey how about if you were with someone else, or looked like you were with someone else. would that work?
You mean try and trick her into liking you? Girls will see right through lies and tricks like that and ignore you. You're pretty ignorant if you think that would work.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i reckon ask her out and if she says she doesnt want to cause it MIGHT ruin the friendship tell her if she says no to you it WILL ruin the friendship, be a man and put ure balls on the chopping board, its either all or nothing, if u were happy just being friends u wouldnt have asked her out, now take a gamble and go for broke, what u could win is the love of ure life in your arms, and its much more likely if u make clear to her that u no longer are happy just being friends and if she says no, u will go find some1 else more worthy... goodluck and i gope ure gamble pays off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)