girls on top (1 Viewer)

Brizza

HSC
i know that alot of my girlfriends enjoy being on top during sex, and thier guys love it too. for me the thought of being on top makes me feel nervous. do guys mind when a girl doesnt go on top and does does anybody have any suggestions on how one would go about going on top?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Brizza said:
i know that alot of my girlfriends enjoy being on top during sex, and thier guys love it too. for me the thought of being on top makes me feel nervous. do guys mind when a girl doesnt go on top and does does anybody have any suggestions on how one would go about going on top?
Well, one would assume that when you are on top, you would be undertaking the exact same activity as you would at the bottom. :rolleyes:

Some girls like being on top because it gives them more control, so that they can shift their bodies according to what they need. That sounds really weird. :confused: But what I meant was, they have more control. :uhhuh:

That being said, I would much rather be situated at the bottom.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
: But what I meant was, they have more control. :uhhuh:

That being said, I would much rather be situated at the bottom.[/QUOTE]

why would you not want control?

Brizza

HSC
i enjoy being on the bottom as well. dont get me wrong on not sum starfish or anything, but i like him to be in control

ariande

The Don
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Because I like to be dominated. That's why. ;)
I'm exactly like you in that sense... however it has actually felt better for me to be on top... so I like that better

Brizza

HSC
kristylee_ said:
mmm i dunno i like it when he does dominate, but i just feel more comfy on top...
i spose its all just personal preference
in a way i guess im too scared that i wont be good on top, apart from the fact i agree with 'Dreamerish" that i like to be dominated......to an extent, and i feel more comfy on the bottom, safer in a way

ariande

The Don
HSC
Brizza said:
in a way i guess im too scared that i wont be good on top, apart from the fact i agree with 'Dreamerish" that i like to be dominated......to an extent, and i feel more comfy on the bottom, safer in a way
I was like that too, I felt much safer on the bottom... until I tried the top a few times and got it down to a fine art... It was my mine and my ex's favourite.

gna

HSC
if the guys feeling lazy then he would rather the girl on top

ZacG

HSC
Both have their positives and negatives - however I think there's more tweaks that can be done with the guy on top to make it feel better for both of you... if you're a bit further forward, it creates more friction, etc.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Go back to your chemistry (and don't mean the chemistry between two people either).
Awwww... you know you like it. ;)

On topic, whoever is on top has the control of the secks.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
!! AAA !! said:
argonaut shutup, this is an all girl thread and i don't see how u can fit in.
AAA, shush. Can't you see me and Argo are busy?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Busy with what? I was under the impression you were out cold when I headbutted you ...
Your little head has nothing on me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)