girls on top (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
For all those ladies who like to be on top. Think about this:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=77976

HOW good at sex is a person legally required to be? If, through lack of reasonable care, you injure your lover in a car accident or decorating incident, you are liable to pay compensation. What, though, if injury is sustained during carnal liaison? This question was recently answered by the Massachusetts Appeals Court.

Early one morning, a man and woman in a long-term relationship were engaged in consensual sexual intercourse. During the passionate event, and, as the law report notes, “without the explicit prior consent” of the man, the woman suddenly manoeuvred herself in a way that caused her partner to suffer a penile fracture. Emergency surgery was required. Generally, under Massachusetts law, people owe others a duty of reasonable care to avoid injury. In this case, however, the court ruled that while “reckless” sexual conduct might be actionable, merely negligent conduct would not be. It dismissed the man’s case. Justice Trainor noted that “in the absence of a consensus of community values or customs defining normal consensual sexual conduct” neither a jury nor judge could be expected to resolve a claim about whether any sexual activity had been executed with reasonable care.

The forays of British judges into the jurisprudence of the bedroom have sometimes been problematic. In the Court of Appeal in December 1980, Lord Justice Ormrod, Lord Justice Dunn and Mr Justice Arnold ruled in a case involving a married couple from Basingstoke that a wife who rationed copulation with her husband to once a week was behaving reasonably. The case was reported in The Times under the headline “Sex once a week enough, appeal judge says”. Lord Hailsham later revealed that the ruling had provoked some newspapers to try to interview the wives of all the judges in the case.

The plaintiff and the defendant were in a long-term committed relationship. Early in the morning of September 24, 1994, they were engaged in consensual sexual intercourse. The plaintiff was lying on his back while the defendant was on top of him. The defendant's body was secured in this position by the interlocking of her legs and the plaintiff's legs. At some point, the defendant unilaterally decided to unlock her legs and place her feet on either side of the plaintiff's abdomen for the purpose of increasing her stimulation. When the defendant changed her position, she did not think about the possibility of injury to the plaintiff. Shortly after taking this new position, the defendant landed awkwardly on the plaintiff, thereby causing him to suffer a penile fracture.

Although this was generally a position the couple had used before without incident, the defendant did vary slightly the position previously used, without prior specific discussion and without the explicit prior consent of the plaintiff. It is this variation that the plaintiff claims caused his injury. While the couple had practiced what the defendant described as "light bondage" during their intimate relations, there was no evidence of "light bondage" on this occasion. The plaintiff's injuries were serious and required emergency surgery. He has endured a painful and lengthy recovery. He has suffered from sexual dysfunction that neither medication nor counseling have been able to treat effectively.

...Hmmmmmm....
(Courtesy of frigid :))

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
for me it all depends on how good the girl is at being on top, if she just goes back and forth and not up and down it is totally bad sex, like i mean really bad, no orgasm uncomfortable... i can not properly express my trauma to you... 'sob'

Brizza

HSC
pikto said:
for me it all depends on how good the girl is at being on top, if she just goes back and forth and not up and down it is totally bad sex, like i mean really bad, no orgasm uncomfortable... i can not properly express my trauma to you... 'sob'
ahh sex trauma, one of my many phobias, lol

(another reason why im scared to go on top, i dont wanna be shit at it!!)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Brizza said:
ahh sex trauma, one of my many phobias, lol

(another reason why im scared to go on top, i dont wanna be shit at it!!)
well, you gotta learn one way or another.
and if its a nice kind of bloke, he will tell your doing it wrong, and tell you how to do it properly.
but it shopuld just come to you naturaly how to do it and you give the guy a mind blowing orgasm and he proposes to you right then and there and then you make little babies together.

Brizza

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
well, you gotta learn one way or another.
and if its a nice kind of bloke, he will tell your doing it wrong, and tell you how to do it properly.
but it shopuld just come to you naturaly how to do it and you give the guy a mind blowing orgasm and he proposes to you right then and there and then you make little babies together.
hehe, thanks for the story sofay, lol, i honestly dont know wot id do if he did that, try really hard not to laugh most likely. he's a good boy though, nd id tell him to telll me what to do nd how to move etc...

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
it's the only position i haven't tried and i want to so bad..

do you just bounce up and down? is it better for the guy if you go really fast?

Brizza

HSC
Epiphany said:

info please! i understand, really really wanna try it!!!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Epiphany said:

no, you go side to side and round and round

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I pretty much only have sex when I'm drunk and when I get drunk I get lazy. So for a girl to do the thrusting it's very good.

Also, women tend to like being on top because it lets them imagine (just for a second) that they're lucky enough to have a penis.

STFU

HSC
N/A
Gavrillo said:
I pretty much only have sex when I'm drunk and when I get drunk I get lazy. So for a girl to do the thrusting it's very good.

Also, women tend to like being on top because it lets them imagine (just for a second) that they're lucky enough to have a penis.
I agree, women are pretty lazy eh?

Brizza

HSC
aaaman said:
so if u really wanna try it, can i hav ur number? lol :p
oh yeh, u should be so lucky... lol

(nd not where all the other people can see it ;o) )

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)