Girls That Blush (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well is it a good or bad thing when a girl blushes. and also what is the reason? that is what every guy wants to know. like me. answer the 1000 yr old question.

or we can get straight to the point and ask....when do we get in the sack??? :D

bio_nut

HSC
I blush horribly when people all look at me, or I'm feeling shy. Is terrible.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I was hanging out with some friends the other day and talking and they said that they absolutely love girls who blush when they talk to them....apparently its a big turn on. So what do you think?
oh yeah..it's as if her face just had a boner.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i blush alot...esp around this guy i like
its really embarrassing. he laughs at me when i blush and he points it out..then everyoe goes why are u blushing???
hot weather makes me blush too..this teacher at my school was like "u have a natural blush"...in front of my whole history class

HSC
I thank thy lord for olive skin and a blushless face.
I've never blushed in my life.
I just become incredibly hot in the face when I'm humiliated, and get hot flushes all over my body - I can feel the heat fluctuating everywhere.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
lol a thread made 6yrs ago..

anyways. i think blushing is kinda cute. but guys dont really blush do they. so mehhh

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
lol a thread made 6yrs ago..

anyways. i think blushing is kinda cute. but guys dont really blush do they. so mehhh
Lol, unfortunately I blush all the time. I get really flustered at just about anything, and I can just feel the heat emanating from my face :L

But comeon, some1 has to answer the question, what does it mean when a girl blushes? Tell me! *begging pose*

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
no no, some shy guys do blush.
i never seen a guy blush.. not that i know of

Lol, unfortunately I blush all the time. I get really flustered at just about anything, and I can just feel the heat emanating from my face :L

But comeon, some1 has to answer the question, what does it mean when a girl blushes? Tell me! *begging pose*
LOLL shes shy, nervous, doesnt know what to say to you when you talk to her face.

HSC
N/A
ive seen a guy blush...

and OMFG.. it was the most heart melting thing ive ever seen! it kinda made me smile and blush as well.

i dunno.. i just felt like i made an impact on him gnaww.. great now im blushing ah fuckkkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)