• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls that wear skimpy clothes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I reckon girls who wear even conservative clothes can be sexy...i think it's more of the attitude they have while they are wearing those clothes. Plus it's the aura that they have, you don't have to wear skimpy clothing to look beautiful

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ive bought stuff from supre before.. although its all junk but here n there u MIGHT find something. alot of my friends are too embarrassed to set foot in that shop.

anyways... i absolutely h8 those chiqs that walk around in mini skirts and ugg boots.. even though me n my bf will look at a chiq wearing that n i will be like omg n hes like... thats hot :confused:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I shop at Supre (no flaming plz), and I firmly agree that they sell alot of skanky clothes. (Has anyone seen those lil mini satin shorts that look like pj's?) Some stuff however is good. They see plain jeans, singlets, top, jackets etc. And its cheap too, which is good if ur a struggling uni student living away from home like myself.
very true natstar... the plain tops there are good quality for the prices you pay

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Girls in skimpy clothing.

Nothing wrong with that *chuckles*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oh the whole jesus is a retard or some shit from the wannabe goth ?

stupid fucktard, shes just screaming for attention.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
AsyLum said:
Girls in skimpy clothing.

Nothing wrong with that *chuckles*

yeh thats ok but when it goes from hot to being a MOLE....fucked everything up
I HATE MOLES

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Well lucky me, even if I wanted to dress like a skank I don't have the body to get away with wearing that stuff. So I guess it's actually, lucky everyone else :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
they...look...gross. Especially, especially the fat chicks that wear miniskirts and those backless, string tops made famous by Buffy...they look like overcooked, channelled sausages...

OK, not if you look like Calista Flockhart or whatever, but odds are, you don't.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I was at the station today and there were 3 girls, all rather large. One had a velour tracksuit (didn't they go out in the 80's?), one had low riding jeans (complete with 7 inches of her stretchmarked gut) with a puffy white bomber jacket, the other had at least half a pink g-string coming out of the top of her white pants and a top that couldn't hold up her boobs to save her life.

HSC
i think overly skimpy clothing can always make girls look like skanks.
though you do get the odd occasion where a girl dresses somewhat decently yet she still has that skanky looking face and attitude. like a skank in disguise.

haha

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
supre...*shudder*
if we eliminate supre, we eliminate girl tv, yay!.....who's in?

i think girls who wear skimpy clothes...esp in this season, have some sort of self esteem/confidence problem -- why do you feel that you have to use your body and not your mind? i always say when it comes to dressing, keep em guessing :)

but i have to give them credit for their endurance in this weather...the other day at uni, i saw a chick with a mini skirt, a very off the shoulder top, and thongs in freakn 14C weather... hello? i wanted to hit her with a britney spears album... :rolleyes:

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Raiks said:
I know between myself and my friends, those 'skimpily' dressed girls are good to look at but nothing else apart from that...
so youve met and spoken to each and every girl in skimpy clothing in the whole world and magically arrived at that conclusion? sorry but thats a really horrible generalisation. one thing ive learnt is that girls who are really skanky are that way for a reason, and its not boredom or because they were just born that way. most of them dont have very priveledged lives and its fucking awful for you to say that.. next time at least say "MOST skimpily dressed chicks". dont label each and every one, thats exactly like saying most muslim girls who wear the headscarf are fuckwits. its just so ridiculous you wouldtn even know where to begin.

DooNy_TeChY said:
wats wrong wit supre clothes.......my chic mates have told me they're slutty, i've never been into the shop but my gf works there.....i don't know wat kinda clothes they sell, so i don't really know if she wears those type....but maybe its about time i visit her at work.....
it sort of depends what supre store she works at, a lot of the newer ones are less skanky (e.g bondi, miranda, city, warriwood etc) but hey i work at supre (which is why this thread has been hilarious for me) and all i can do is laugh if ppl consider me a skank cos my sexual history is pretty boring and tame for my age

SKA said:
ive bought stuff from supre before.. although its all junk but here n there u MIGHT find something. alot of my friends are too embarrassed to set foot in that shop.
thats so funny. its great because at my store (i work at supre) i serve these rich chicks wearing rad bettina liano jeans, classy stilettos and thousand dollar bags and they will make an ugly 15 dollar supre top look amazing. thats what fashion is all about. ppl who are too embarrassed to set foot in a shop cos of what ppl might think are just pathetic and have no class to speak of. so often ive served an ugly dorky looking chick whos hid her supre bag in her kookai bag.laaaaame.

natstar said:
I shop at Supre (no flaming plz), and I firmly agree that they sell alot of skanky clothes. (Has anyone seen those lil mini satin shorts that look like pj's?) Some stuff however is good. They see plain jeans, singlets, top, jackets etc. And its cheap too, which is good if ur a struggling uni student living away from home like myself.
the mini satin shorts should be merchandised with gym stuff because theyre for the gym. anyone who wears them any other way is a worry.

my closing statements on supre:

its not the clothes that are skanky it is ALWAYS, always the way they are worn

pretty much every single time i go to uni or tafe or even shopping in other stores i get complimented on my clothing. its usually supre and when i tell ppl theyre actually shocked. as i said, its not the clothing thats bad its the way its worn. i challenge all of the girls in this thread who have paid supre out to come to the store in the city and tell us we look like skanks, cos we just dont. maybe at fucking castle towers they do, but i wouldnt be caught dead in the shit they wear and i resent the fact ppl label the whole store cos of that. half of our stock is rip-off kookai and sportsgirl.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
so youve met and spoken to each and every girl in skimpy clothing in the whole world and magically arrived at that conclusion? sorry but thats a really horrible generalisation. one thing ive learnt is that girls who are really skanky are that way for a reason, and its not boredom or because they were just born that way. most of them dont have very priveledged lives and its fucking awful for you to say that.. next time at least say "MOST skimpily dressed chicks"..
i think raiks meant to say 'most girls' anyway...youve got to understand that there is no such thing as a 'good' generalisation in this context anyway (compared to you saying 'horrible' that is) bc generalisations are generally, negative stereotypical views...

and dont you think that by saying 'most of them dont have previleged lives' is a bit too high and mighty? and that itself is a generalization? bc ive know cases to be otherwise.

olay

HSC
i haven't found any clothes i like in supre for many yrs now [but that might be because the only one i ever go to is the one at towers, which everyone seems to hate] but one of my fave tops is from there!! [and it's non skanky].

what's with everyones beef with fat people wearing revealing clothes? sure it may look unattractive, but if they want to wear those sort of clothes then go for it i say.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
off topic, I got bag-searched by spin spin when I left her supre store, and her workmate was like "why are YOU shopping at supre?"

anyway, why can't people wear what they want without being judged?
if it makes them feel good, so be it
if it doesnt make you feel good, look away

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Minai said:
off topic, I got bag-searched by spin spin when I left her supre store, and her workmate was like "why are YOU shopping at supre?"

Thats so diplomatic it shits me :p j/k

But i think people need some form of perception of how the world sees them. Otherwise you get people with these over inflated self esteems and no one willing to stop them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:

By that statement im going to turn up to your house in nothing but a bowtie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)