• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls that wear skimpy clothes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNNiE

HSC
supre isn't that bad.. i like some of the shirts they have... but i've never brought nething from there

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
the reason a chick would wear skimpy clothes is for the same reason as a hoe on canterbury road. To attract “certain other” attention =D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
problem lies in a lot of asian hunniez not actually having the right things to show off :|

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
I fink if a gurl have all the over the size curve and wanna show it off, its just as bad as a “identical front and back”(flat) asian hunnie ....keke

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, yeah i guess it is, but still, when you want to show off, at least let there be something to show off :|
i see more of them than the latter though

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
AsyLum said:
problem lies in a lot of asian hunniez not actually having the right things to show off :|
they do have nice silky skin though :p

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Fairytale said:
What do guys think of girls that wear really skimpy clothes?

its all bout the attention they receive

those girls r attention seekers. i wouldnt say they r skanky or slutty, just like the attention thats all

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
By that statement im going to turn up to your house in nothing but a bowtie ;)
and i'll just look away

Lundy

Banned
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
so youve met and spoken to each and every girl in skimpy clothing in the whole world and magically arrived at that conclusion? sorry but thats a really horrible generalisation. one thing ive learnt is that girls who are really skanky are that way for a reason, and its not boredom or because they were just born that way. most of them dont have very priveledged lives and its fucking awful for you to say that.. next time at least say "MOST skimpily dressed chicks". dont label each and every one, thats exactly like saying most muslim girls who wear the headscarf are fuckwits. its just so ridiculous you wouldtn even know where to begin.
What does it matter if a girl doesn't have a very "privileged" life? She still has a choice of what kind of clothes to wear and whether or not to be promiscuous.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
To anyone who's complaining: Its even worse when it's your sister who's in year 6 *vomit

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
It's usually how you wear the clothes... supre clothes can look really nice. HOWEVER... there are some clothes which it doesn't matter how attractive, shapely, innocent, whatever you are... you will still look skanky. (can't really think of an example right now.. know they're out there.. argh if i can't think of fashion what hope is there for me to think about studying?!)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Supre clothes can look nice pretty much only on slimmer bodies. So naturally I haven't stepped foot in there for years. I remember when it used to sell real, both womens & girls clothes. Then it turned all hip and funky and started selling shreds of fabric masquerading as clothing.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Lundy said:
Supre clothes can look nice pretty much only on slimmer bodies. So naturally I haven't stepped foot in there for years. I remember when it used to sell real, both womens & girls clothes. Then it turned all hip and funky and started selling shreds of fabric masquerading as clothing.
Cheaply sown together, I might add. Or maybe its for better removal? Just goes to show their intentions.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
withoutaface said:
To anyone who's complaining: Its even worse when it's your sister who's in year 6 *vomit

you know you love it!!!!! :p

monzi

HSC
---

natstar said:
As they say- If you have it, flaunt it...
But wearing too mnay skimpy clothes at once looks tacky and slutty. If u wana wear them, show one thing at a time, like if your wearing a low cut or backless top, tame ur lower half with a pair of pants. If ur wearing a mini, wear a conservative top
Well said. I like your taste.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Fairytale said:
What do guys think of girls that wear really skimpy clothes?
girls that wear too many skimpy clothes should be shot...on the spot, unless it was washing day

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
when i go swimming or out to the movies is the only time i wear a mini skirt lol...
Supre is a good shop and here in greenhills Metro gilr, Jay Jays and Supre are like right next to eachother.. so its always good to mix and match their clothes to make your own style...
or u can have a totally supre outfit..
i must admit that having XXXsmall or whatever may be a little bit daunting for people and thats howcome u see so many littler, and younger kids runnin around in minis, becoz the XXXsmall is only gonna fit them basically not any of us teens that have gone thru hormonal changes and such...
but supre has come a hell of a long way... they went from womens and childrens clothes of all sizes, to really skanky out there leftover factory scraps with price tags, to more covered up style as well as the more revealing stuff...
just think of when supre first canged into teens clothing...they really went skanky..now theyve settled down!
so after all this mindless babble that i have posted..i conclude with agreeing with everyone here who says that its not what u wear, its HOW you wear it! :eek:

I'm done now....:D

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
lol yeah ay...
like in california but only they add rollerblades to the equasion lol
yeah with the wearing a little amount of clothing to the beach.. yeh i dunno why some people make a fuss i meen ull be wearing less when u go in the water so in a way its more respectful then walking around newwi in nothing mut a nikini :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
when i go swimming or out to the movies is the only time i wear a mini skirt lol...
Supre is a good shop and here in greenhills Metro gilr, Jay Jays and Supre are like right next to eachother.. so its always good to mix and match their clothes to make your own style...
or u can have a totally supre outfit..
i must admit that having XXXsmall or whatever may be a little bit daunting for people and thats howcome u see so many littler, and younger kids runnin around in minis, becoz the XXXsmall is only gonna fit them basically not any of us teens that have gone thru hormonal changes and such...
but supre has come a hell of a long way... they went from womens and childrens clothes of all sizes, to really skanky out there leftover factory scraps with price tags, to more covered up style as well as the more revealing stuff...
just think of when supre first canged into teens clothing...they really went skanky..now theyve settled down!
so after all this mindless babble that i have posted..i conclude with agreeing with everyone here who says that its not what u wear, its HOW you wear it! :eek:

I'm done now....:D
I haven't seen Supré clothes for awhile, but I've always hated that shop. There are some decent clothes you can pick out from the rest, but the main thing that bugs me is the wall of microminis (or should I say... denim belts?), and the crapload of t-shirts with lame slogans such as "Barbie is a slut".

When I saw the "Love the O.C." and "So over the O.C." t-shirts, I didn't know whether to laugh at them or burn them.

You can wear as little as you like to the beach, but in areas that are nowhere near any body of water, there's no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)