Girls' thoughts to their own pleasure (1 Viewer)

hamsterMan

HSC
all girls have to finger themselves sometime, just some more than others. ive asked alot of my different girlfriends

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
lemme guess they are all ur ex's becoz they preferred their finger? ;)
j/k
Hehe, nice :)

Just depends on how comfortable she is with you if she's going to talk about it. The horny little buggers are always talking about sex and self pleasure amongst themselves, us poor guys aren't allowed to hear it though, unless of course we're trusted.

I feel sorry for any woman who truly hasn't, before you can have great sex you really do need to know how to pleasure yourself. Those would be the sort of chicks that expect the guy to do all the work, and then complain if they don't climax, or don't climax often enough. Understanding your own body is important, and most women understand that.

Chances are if she denies it, she just thinks your a total creep for asking :)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
minushuman said:
Just depends on how comfortable she is with you if she's going to talk about it. The horny little buggers are always talking about sex and self pleasure amongst themselves, us poor guys aren't allowed to hear it though, unless of course we're trusted.....
Chances are if she denies it, she just thinks your a total creep for asking :)

yeh u pretty much sumed it up! i agree with everything u said... i used to masturbate, not very often but i did, now there is no more droughts so i dnt need to but my bf knows i used to it doesnt bother me telling him i just wouldnt tell anyone else because alot of people would judge it, even the girls that know they do it aswell would bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)