Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
satcbrady said:
I'm scared of insecure guys but then I am attracted to them cuz I like guys who look like they need protection (not the typical 'macho' or 'bad' type)
This sentence show pretty much what I was trying to say. Girls like guys with messed up pasts firstly because they're quiet about their history, so they're a mystery and secondly because some girls feel like they need someone to "fix".

carreau

HSC
I cried once.. But no one saw.

I was watching the last Samurai and it came out there..

After that I dried my eyes, walked over to the stove, put a fry pan on max heat and punished my self until I hardened the fuck up.

Now Tom Cruise's charm will never break me down again.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
carreau said:
I cried once.. But no one saw.

I was watching the last Samurai and it came out there..

After that I dried my eyes, walked over to the stove, put a fry pan on max heat and punished my self until I hardened the fuck up.

Now Tom Cruise's charm will never break me down again.
BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA. Taking the piss out of the situation?

justCARLA

HSC
a boy who cries is ok, as long as it doesnt happen too often.
my boyfriend has shed a tear or 2 on occasions but it's not as if he cries every day.
i don't mind it at all.
find a girl who understands and you'll be fine, any person who doesnt understand you and your feelings doesn't matter.

123ash

HSC
crying is probably a sign of sensitiveness, its not good if you cry that often

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
who the hell cares if a guy cries or not. they're only human.

JasonRutherford

HSC
u have to be the biggest poofta aye... i dont cry if someone says shit to me... i cry if something shit has happened like when my mate died in a moto accident R.I.P

ebbjade

HSC
ElGronko said:
Like, literally cry with tears, not like cry for mercy whilst being dismembered.

Like, they cry sometimes, is this hot?

Cause I cry every now and then, like, if someone was mean to me or I get a bad mark or whatever.

not like everyday, just every once and a while.
i think this is so cute... i like sensitive guys, so yeh its hot... but i dont like if a guy cries more than me...

ebbjade

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Stop with the fucking font nonsense asshole.

I've only cried once in my life and that was when Seymour died in Futurama.

No other time of crying is EVER acceptable.
lol skitz u do know im doin it now coz ur gettin mad.... haha i laugh at your pshyco ass... as if cryin isnt acceptable, your pretty tough ay, loser:rofl:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
I don't cry when somebody close to me dies. But I do cry when somebody is extremely mean to me.

I don't think death is really something to cry over, it happens, accept it, move on.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
JasonRutherford said:
u have to be the biggest poofta aye... i dont cry if someone says shit to me... i cry if something shit has happened like when my mate died in a moto accident R.I.P
Yeah I laughed. Fucking hard as well.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Stop with the fucking font nonsense asshole.

I've only cried once in my life and that was when Seymour died in Futurama.

No other time of crying is EVER acceptable.

Whats the go with being a prick? I suppose being a prick to a chick must make you feel better about being a drop kick. cryn over a fukn cartoon tv show is what is NOT acceptable. You reakon ebjade is a reatrd... well just read what you actully wrote. Loser...

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
mishy-mushu said:
Whats the go with being a prick? I suppose being a prick to a chick must make you feel better about being a drop kick. cryn over a fukn cartoon tv show is what is NOT acceptable. You reakon ebjade is a reatrd... well just read what you actully wrote. Loser...
If you didn't cry when seymour died you aren't human.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Schroedinger said:
... You are disgusting. If you aren't made to cry by seymour dying you have got something wrong with you.
lol yeah righto whatever. I hate that show and definately wouldn cry over it... Thats all im saying...

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I cry too much watching TV and movies. I swear everything I watch makes me tear up, it's pathetic. I think it has something to do with the lack of crying I do otherwise, someone explained the psychology of it to me once but I cbf rehashing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)