Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Like, literally cry with tears, not like cry for mercy whilst being dismembered.

Like, they cry sometimes, is this hot?

Cause I cry every now and then, like, if someone was mean to me or I get a bad mark or whatever.

not like everyday, just every once and a while.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Not like, just call me a dickhead or whatever, like, say something that really hurts, or like do something that really hurts, like we had to do a group assignment in pairs and i only have 2 other friend in the class but they went together so i had no one to go with and they didn't even tell me.

that kind of mean.

Skeeta

HSC
Guys crying is almost as awesome as guys with babies, or guys who are gay.

All of them get the laydeez

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Men who are able to cry without feeling like their masculinity is diminished is hot. I mean, really, if all it takes for a guy to feel emasculated is crying, he's not very tough.

Legham

HSC
ElGronko said:
Not like, just call me a dickhead or whatever, like, say something that really hurts, or like do something that really hurts, like we had to do a group assignment in pairs and i only have 2 other friend in the class but they went together so i had no one to go with and they didn't even tell me.

that kind of mean.
Lmfao. thats a pretty damn lame excuse for crying :p hahaha.

I don't cry, not because im a fucking tough cunt, but because nothing bad ever happens to me.. Last time i cried was over 2 years ago when a friend commit suicide.

edit: Rofl@brogan!!

circusmind

HSC
dagwoman said:
Men who are able to cry without feeling like their masculinity is diminished is hot. I mean, really, if all it takes for a guy to feel emasculated is crying, he's not very tough.
Your masculinity is diminished if you cry. Unless your trusty dog is killed. Then it's okay, as long as you try to fight it, and punch some shit as well.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ElGronko said:

that kind of mean.
That is pretty pathetic. I know girls who wouldn't even cry if something like that happened.

It is only acceptable for a guy to cry if a close friend or relative dies.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
in theory, there is nothing wrong with a guy crying. however, if one is crying right in front of you, even if there's a good reason for it, i just feel like the world is ending, i don't know why.

its just one of those things i can't stand.

Acaanpca

HSC
ElGronko said:
like do something that really hurts, like we had to do a group assignment in pairs and i only have 2 other friend in the class but they went together so i had no one to go with and they didn't even tell me.

that kind of mean.
Look im up for a good cry as much as the next guy but thats a kinda pussy reason to cry, toughen up dude.

marthastuart

HSC
All guys cry in their own way, if everyone around them is crying, and they pat you on the shoulder, that's actually their tears, same for hugs.

I've really only cried once since I broke in to manhood (Oi, you tell me which kid doesn't cry having a wooden spoon broken their your arse?) and that was when I was rejected by a long time friend who turned me down because "She wasn't ready for a relationship." Course, I also thought playing instruments were for posers back then... thank god for guitars, they make everything bearable.

PrincessAshee

HSC
AlleyCat said:
in theory, there is nothing wrong with a guy crying. however, if one is crying right in front of you, even if there's a good reason for it, i just feel like the world is ending, i don't know why.

its just one of those things i can't stand.
Yeah, I gotta say I completely agree. I know that I shouldn't have a problem with it but it's just something I have trouble handling...

williamc

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That is pretty pathetic. I know girls who wouldn't even cry if something like that happened.

It is only acceptable for a guy to cry if a close friend or relative dies.

That is pretty much mans-law. Only other exception i could think of would be like a horrendous injury, like a compound fracture, or having your skull crushed.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
williamc said:
That is pretty much mans-law. Only other exception i could think of would be like a horrendous injury, like a compound fracture, or having your skull crushed.
That would also be acceptable.

I think anything that forces your body to make tears like cutting onions or having something stuck in your eye is also reasonable, since there is no way you can control that.

But that is about it.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i like it when a guy really shows how he's feeling... for sure!
like i'd prefer a guy to cry and let me be there for him in his time of need, rather than him being all quiet.
Aren't we always told to "be yourself" :p... well i guess that's what im saying... if u need to cry let it out...
there's nothing wrong with a little water works session

iamsickofyear12

HSC
kathelle said:
Girls shouldnt really cry that often either, I mean go for it in private but I dont want to have to deal with your messy emotions..........
I expect girls to cry sometimes but they can take it too far. Crying about really stupid things is not attractive at all.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
lol like crying cause you can't open your roll up or something...

true true

but i must admit i'm yet to come across someone who didn't have a legit reason to cry... that i can remember

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
What about crying during a movie? Say at the end of Lord of the Rings - not saying that *I* personally did...well maybe 1 or two tears....:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)