Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

Siddy123

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

here's to hoping that you're a troll :')
if you're not...

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

here's to hoping that you're a troll :')
if you're not...
i'm not a troll. I just want serious answers to my questions... Seems like I won't get it on these forums... :(

Siddy123

HSC

i'm not a troll. I just want serious answers to my questions... Seems like I won't get it on these forums... :(
true.
try jerry springer/dr phil

the_one_1

HSC

true.
try jerry springer/dr phil
Yahoo answers don't have these type of conversation threads but they definitely don't have any fun around like this. Most of those people get right to the point. Back to that site...

bfoo

HSC

1. You sound desperate = sign of weakness = fail = just man up..
2. Why are you in such a hurry? HSC?

the_one_1

HSC

1. You sound desperate = sign of weakness = fail = just man up..
2. Why are you in such a hurry? HSC?
kind of correct... I'M NOT IN A HURRY... I'M JUST LONELY... YOU TRY BEING AN ONLY CHILD :cry:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

I don't get this, I don't tell girls I like them before asking them out. I convey it in the way that I act, but I don't say it. I then proceed to ask them out somewhere and make my intentions clear, it's really not hard.

the_one_1

HSC

I don't get this, I don't tell girls I like them before asking them out. I convey it in the way that I act, but I don't say it. I then proceed to ask them out somewhere and make my intentions clear, it's really not hard.
then its simple what your saying is that you flirt with them... I can't flirt and if I try to, it become awkward.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

then its simple what your saying is that you flirt with them... I can't flirt and if I try to, it become awkward.
It's only awkward because you make it awkward. In the end nobody knows whether someone likes them until they ask them out. I give the same advice to anybody, and generally they listen to it rather than just trying to get the answer they want out of me because they aren't aspies.

the_one_1

HSC

It's only awkward because you make it awkward. In the end nobody knows whether someone likes them until they ask them out. I give the same advice to anybody, and generally they listen to it rather than just trying to get the answer they want out of me because they aren't aspies.
FINE THEN... What is your advice?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

FINE THEN... What is your advice?
I've given it to you. Ask her out, if she says yes great(but you'll need to mature emotionally for it to be successful.), if she says no move on. Problem solved.

the_one_1

HSC

I've given it to you. Ask her out, if she says yes great(but you'll need to mature emotionally for it to be successful.), if she says no move on. Problem solved.
That is what I've said I'm going to do. But the problem is I can't just ask her out. I GET TOO NERVOUS. I always used to tell the girl I like her, wait for a few days and then ask her out, that used to scare them away I think because I used to be rejected all the time. Thats why i'm asking is it alright to tell the girl I like her and also ask her out on the same day.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

That is what I've said I'm going to do. But the problem is I can't just ask her out. I GET TOO NERVOUS. I always used to tell the girl I like her, wait for a few days and then ask her out, that used to scare them away I think because I used to be rejected all the time. Thats why i'm asking is it alright to tell the girl I like her and also ask her out on the same day.
We've told you, don't tell her just ask her. It is both in one. You're just being aspie, everyone gets nervous before they get used to doing it. But the way you're acting here makes me think you're 12.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

actually, my first gf was when I was 12

I even had the balls to ask her out

the_one_1

HSC

We've told you, don't tell her just ask her. It is both in one. You're just being aspie, everyone gets nervous before they get used to doing it. But the way you're acting here makes me think you're 12.
So that means I will have to get ready for about a week or two and then ask her out... Oh wait...If I do that after the trials she could be asked out by someone else... WHEN I WANT TO ASK HER OUT BUT I'M TRYING TO GET THE GUTS...

Also your trying to say that if I ask her out, its asking her to be in a relationship with her?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

So that means I will have to get ready for about a week or two and then ask her out... Oh wait...If I do that after the trials she could be asked out by someone else... WHEN I WANT TO ASK HER OUT BUT I'M TRYING TO GET THE GUTS...
go up to her

"you have nice hair"

then start playing with it

compliment her

and approximately 10 minutes and 35 seconds after, "hey would you go out with me" - say it as the bell is ringing, so that if she says no, it's not awkward because you guys have to go to class (inb4inthesameclass)

it can either turn out in two ways

either you're going to have lots of fun....

or sexual assault in front of the magistrate

if the latter occurs, I'll defend you :)

the_one_1

HSC

actually, my first gf was when I was 12

I even had the balls to ask her out
I've been asking out girls since I was 11-12. All the time... Been rejected... WHICH IS WHY I'M HERE ASKING QUESTIONS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)