Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

HSC
im the kind of girl who likes to post nonsense that doesnt mean anything tangible because it is nonsense and poorly worded

Guesss

HSC
I don't have any problem with housewives, but there are so many jobs out there and opportunities to just stay at home all my life. Plus, a father, where possible, should play an active role in raising children and housework - it's an equal relationship.

Maybe some women are just too independent.
Couldnt have said it better.

I'm the kinda girl to whom family means a lottttttt.

Like, I'd want a balance in my social life, my personal life and my family life.

Like if I work, I'd make sure I don't neglect my family life or my personal life, etc.
This too.

I will probly get my degree work a few years etc etc then become a housewife for at least the first few years of my kids' lives...then maybe go back to work...

HSC
I don't want to be a housewife and take care of the children because I hate kids, and I'm not crazy about cleaning.

However, I would love to live a life that involved staying home and baking goodies, and then greeting my partner at the door in lingerie. Like, while writing a book or whatever. It'd be great.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i wouldnt mind being a housewife. as long as i still get to work too at least part time, and my husband occasionally helps out with cleaning and stuff

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't want to be a housewife and take care of the children because I hate kids, and I'm not crazy about cleaning.

However, I would love to live a life that involved staying home and baking goodies, and then greeting my partner at the door in lingerie. Like, while writing a book or whatever. It'd be great.
i like this bit.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
no.............yes, i've changed my mind :D

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
or somethign to that effect?

imagine, having a successful rich partner who provides for you. all you have to do is clean some stuff, wash some dishes and cook and look after children. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. extra points if u are in love with him or some shit and he isnt piss poor

Minus the children and the cleaning please :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)