• Help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and exam papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • We are looking for new moderators to join the Bored of Studies team!
    Click here for details

Girraween HAST Exam (1 Viewer)

Accurate

HSC
Oh those circuit questions, were weird damn. Even the robot one, where which situation would make it keep standing ssomething like that.

vsyie

HSC
Ha I know, but I felt confident with that just because it didn't require too much thinking.

Minari243

HSC
Oh those circuit questions, were weird damn. Even the robot one, where which situation would make it keep standing ssomething like that.
oh my god yeah i went back to the robot thing after i gave up on it and drew a million diagrams on my sheet

Accurate

HSC
Why can't it be a candle though, candles light up in a spacecraft as well.

Minari243

HSC
Why can't it be a candle though, candles light up in a spacecraft as well.
I think the question was what happens differently in no gravity and the fire of a candle in no gravity is a bubble shape compared ti the more oval shape with gravity

MomoMasala

HSC
N/A
P.S. reading is extremely hard so don't stress if you bomb it :) . I bombed it last year (like I generally don't understand any of the texts) and I still made it to Girra! (Although my maths was pretty strong). But if u think u did bad, don't stress. Because everyone else probably did bad as well.

Hopefully ill see you here next year X)
How did you do in terms of your reports and other academic achievements?

Minari243

HSC
How did you do in terms of your reports and other academic achievements?
Hey! I got in for next year. I got basically all b's and a few a's, and one c. I really don't think they care about it though, atleast not as much as the exam. I got in just by doing extremely well in maths, but ehh in everything else.

MomoMasala

HSC
N/A
Hey! I got in for next year. I got basically all b's and a few a's, and one c. I really don't think they care about it though, atleast not as much as the exam. I got in just by doing extremely well in maths, but ehh in everything else.
Wow really! Lucky.. so does the test outweigh your application, everyone said they failed the exam tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)