Girraween HAST Exam (1 Viewer)

Accurate

clix
HSC
Oh those circuit questions, were weird damn. Even the robot one, where which situation would make it keep standing ssomething like that.

vsyie

HSC
Ha I know, but I felt confident with that just because it didn't require too much thinking.

Minari243

HSC
Oh those circuit questions, were weird damn. Even the robot one, where which situation would make it keep standing ssomething like that.
oh my god yeah i went back to the robot thing after i gave up on it and drew a million diagrams on my sheet

Accurate

clix
HSC
Why can't it be a candle though, candles light up in a spacecraft as well.

Minari243

HSC
Why can't it be a candle though, candles light up in a spacecraft as well.
I think the question was what happens differently in no gravity and the fire of a candle in no gravity is a bubble shape compared ti the more oval shape with gravity

Minari243

HSC
How did you do in terms of your reports and other academic achievements?
Hey! I got in for next year. I got basically all b's and a few a's, and one c. I really don't think they care about it though, atleast not as much as the exam. I got in just by doing extremely well in maths, but ehh in everything else.

HSC
N/A
Hey! I got in for next year. I got basically all b's and a few a's, and one c. I really don't think they care about it though, atleast not as much as the exam. I got in just by doing extremely well in maths, but ehh in everything else.
How did you do in Naplan?

Minari243

HSC
Did you have anything that differentiated you from your cohort applicants or something that gave you an upper edge in your application
I did have a few co-curricular activities such as volunteering, coding, and work experience. I think the most key thing was just that I got around top 2% in the maths exam, in addition to the co-curricular. My report was only slightly above average for most of my subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)