Girraween test?? (1 Viewer)

boredofshit

HSC
N/A
Hey guys! I got a letter from Girraween for a test on 9th of August.
Idk how to prepare for the test??
Any tips/ what will be in the exam??
And anyone else going?

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
My friends that got in girra just went in without any preparation, apparently its really easy.

nids

HSC
N/A
i'm doing the test as well, I have no idea what to study either. But om the Girra website it said the topics were "writing, comprehension, mathematica reasoning and abstract reasoning"

I really want to get in but I have no idea how to study, I did a couple acer prac tests but they only give out a few and you have to buy it.
If you find any info on what to study please post it because theres only 4 days left

aero2146

HSC
The creative writing they are going to show you a picture of a city. So prepare for it

needATAR

HSC
Good Luck to anyone doing the girraween test :D

I tried out in year 9 admission into year 10 and got in ranked 2nd. What u/aero2146 said is right, however remember it does not have to be in the form of a narrative layout.

Be creative, they are looking for originality what separates you form the other candidates sitting the test.

The maths part was really straight foward if you are good at simple algebra you are set however some reasoning question "how many ways can you travel from point A to B labelled on the map" are kinda hard..

Good luck

boredofshit

HSC
N/A
Good Luck to anyone doing the girraween test :D

I tried out in year 9 admission into year 10 and got in ranked 2nd. What u/aero2146 said is right, however remember it does not have to be in the form of a narrative layout.

Be creative, they are looking for originality what separates you form the other candidates sitting the test.

The maths part was really straight foward if you are good at simple algebra you are set however some reasoning question "how many ways can you travel from point A to B labelled on the map" are kinda hard..

Good luck
How many tests did u guys sit? 4?
Are the HAST tests really hard...?
Sorryy, i have so many questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)