Global warming occuring faster than predicted (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Else the spirit of the Lord helps warm my soul.

Sadly it does not warm my earthly body.

But this is inconsequential in the long run.
I lol'd. Top post.

boris

Banned
HSC
Cool so what happens when the ice on land melts? back to dinosaurs water levels and tropicalisms?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
Too thick. I wouldn't diffuse into the ice quick enough to prevent the surface from melting.

Also, CFCs, if it got into the atmosphere, would kind of compound the problem don't you think?
Are CFC's a greenhouse gas? I thought they just killed the ozone layer, which is much different to the greenhouse effect. :monkey:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Cool so what happens when the ice on land melts? back to dinosaurs water levels and tropicalisms?
THOSE RICH CUNTS OF KIRRIBILLI, POINT PIPER ARE ABOUT TO BE PWNED BY MOTHER NATURE.

Oh my, victory tastes ever so sweet. :devil:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Are CFC's a greenhouse gas? I thought they just killed the ozone layer, which is much different to the greenhouse effect. :monkey:
Kills ozone which essentially IS a greenhouse gas, but one which absorbs between 93-99% of the ultra high frequency ultraviolet light from the sun (the bad stuff).

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
boris said:
Yeah, levels will rise up to an average metre or so (possibly more), which doesn't sound like a lot but is actually pretty epic.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
but it doesn't contribute much to melting, just burning (of my pasty, white skin)

Or were those year 8 textbooks wrong?

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah so cool. I guess heaps of cunts in like banglidesh will have to move and shit and we might have to move all the pacific islanders to NZ (not here please) but it may rise enough to give Australia an inland sea again, how cool would that be hey guys?

Im fucking serious as, im willing to allow all of banglidesh to die just to get an inland sea again.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
THOSE RICH CUNTS OF KIRRIBILLI, POINT PIPER ARE ABOUT TO BE PWNED BY MOTHER NATURE.

Oh my, victory tastes ever so sweet. :devil:
Allow me to blow your mind Neb.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
Allow me to blow your mind Neb.

my heart is filling with joy.

but i'm also a little scared. you see, when Jews are ran out of their homeland (by comrade hitler, widespread hatred, palestinians with rocks, or seawater), they typically pick somewhere else and just take it over.

example: palestine. they were ran out of europe by hitler, so they spied a nice desert oasis and booted the natural inhabitants out of there, and named it modern day Israel.

I fear that they will do the same thing with other place, such as Camden. Although there aren't any Arabs in Camden for them to boot out. Hmm.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
my heart is filling with joy.

but i'm also a little scared. you see, when Jews are ran out of their homeland (by comrade hitler, widespread hatred, palestinians with rocks, or seawater), they typically pick somewhere else and just take it over.

example: palestine. they were ran out of europe by hitler, so they spied a nice desert oasis and booted the natural inhabitants out of there, and named it modern day Israel.

I fear that they will do the same thing with other place, such as Camden. Although there aren't any Arabs in Camden for them to boot out. Hmm.
a) launch pre-emptive strike
b) fortify our 'homeland'

What say ye?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
hey guys, we should seriously go to a synagogue dressed as palos and demand our land back! we'll definitely get media attention. i can supply the scarves and shit.
I'd rather not piss off good people going to pray. Preferably we can find a hardcore zionist movement of some sort, and demand it there.

boris

Banned
HSC
someone answer my question about banglideshis dying please?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
boris said:
someone answer my question about banglideshis dying please?
Well it doesn't really need to be answered. A large percentage of the world's population lives on or near the coast, in Bangladesh and on pretty much every other continent.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah but im sure they could all move up into the hills and shit etc to accomodate my wish of an inland sea????? is this unreasonabel???

ccc123

HSC
Trefoil said:
Basically, the ice is melting too fast: http://www.physorg.com/news147232247.html

Meanwhile, Rudd creates a multi-million dollar joint Australian-Indonesian disaster relief centre to preempt the coming storm: http://www.theage.com.au/national/rudd-pledges-67m-for-indonesia-disaster-centre-20081123-6eq5.html

Another study finds that less than a 2 degree temperature increase could trigger run-away ice sheet meltdown: http://www.physorg.com/news147001400.html
Lies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)