• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go The Mighty Roosters (2 Viewers)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
All your rhyming is stupid,
so stop you knobs.
our rhymes are not stupid
we wont stop because were gifted

kimi said:
Im a girl.
And im dressing as a skanky navy officer for my friends party.

This thread has gone fucken pathetic.
going as a skank i see
im gong as a redneck defintaly

rhyming will soon stop dont fear
the new season is nearly here

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
its called, changing the subject. Plus- at least congratulate me cos i finally know what to wear for my friends 18th.
CONGRATULATIONS KIMI! YOUR THE BEST! HUZZAH!

Happy now?

Come on, its only a party. You could end up spewin all over it anyway. Or worse, someone else could spew all over you. ewww :( that would be fuckin disgusting... unless it was Luke Covell's spew (I dont know why that makes it ok, i just had'nt said his name in sooo long and I felt a sudden urge. Wont happen again).

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Thats true. But i dnt think ill end up drinking. Can you imagine me drunk?!
And if anyone spews on me, ill make sure they suffer. Theyre drunk, who would know...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
All you people suck ass. stop rhyming. Im fucken pissed off. Just got a new job and its a piece of shit. I wanna commit Suicide. Fuck everybody, you all suck.... :(

Random_87

HSC
N/A
where is this lollie shop? cos if its away from my area, then NO FREE LOLLIES for me.

I got a stupid job as a kitchen hand, it fucken sucks, except the chef cooks me anything i want and i can drink whatever i want. But i was standing up or bending over for 8 and a half hours today. Fuck that. WORST. JOB. EVER. But, i need money for my trip in january..... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
Random_87 said:
where is this lollie shop? cos if its away from my area, then NO FREE LOLLIES for me.

I got a stupid job as a kitchen hand, it fucken sucks, except the chef cooks me anything i want and i can drink whatever i want. But i was standing up or bending over for 8 and a half hours today. Fuck that. WORST. JOB. EVER. But, i need money for my trip in january..... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like the sound of that random.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)